Custom Magnaflow Catback

Discussion in '2nd Generation Parts For Sale' started by fast_eddy, Jan 13, 2016.

1. fast_eddy

fast_eddy New Member

Jan 28, 2013
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hello, All,

I have a Magnaflow setup on my mini, and as I am considering selling it, I am thinking about putting the exhaust back to stock. The muffler is Magnaflow 12268, 2.75" in, dual 2.5" out with two 4", 15 degree slant cut, rolled stainless tips-- the biggest you can fit in the stock mini bumper. They are already welded on, as is an upgraded piece of 2.75" pipe behind the muffler (2 3/4 pipe, then muffler, then twin tips). I'd have the muffler shop cut it off in one piece and put back on the stock muffler setup (which I kept). It cost me a few bucks and is, in my opinion, the perfect setup for the mini (nice growl, little/no drone). Will consider offers on the setup (remember it will cost $75 to get it off and prob $40 to ship).

I also have a front strut / sway bar and an Alta accessport I'd eventually like to sell too if anyone is interested in a package deal.

2. Dave.0

Dave.0 Helix & RMW Powered
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    You should try and post pictures of what you are selling as it may draw more interest.

Good luck with your sale.