Clear bra installer in Pittsburgh?

Discussion in 'PittStopMINI Club' started by BRGminime, Jun 11, 2009.

1. BRGminime

BRGminime New Member

May 13, 2009
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Anyone get a clear bra installed on there MINI? I'm picking mine up in a few weeks. (It arrived in Charleston this week)

HELP!
    So I'm trying to think of what I need to do to the car first to protect it and also any other items you all might suggest as early on changes? I.e. the strut towers plates and brace? engine stablizers? What type and what am I missing?

2. danglero

danglero Club Coordinator

Jul 3, 2009
    Pittsburgh
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    checking...

I just texed my mod guy. He does pretty much everything... so I'm sure he has no problem with a bras. He's a big MINI fan. :cornut: Let me know if you still need someone. Even if you've got the bra down, and are started on another project.

3. Nitrominis

Nitrominis Banned

May 9, 2009
    Doing nothing
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    #3 Nitrominis, Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2009

4. danglero

danglero Club Coordinator

Jul 3, 2009
    Pittsburgh
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    looks great!

Looks great Nitro

5. Mini2Go

Mini2Go New Member

May 18, 2009
    Penguins Territory
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've already discussed offline with the OP, but I'm going to post for the benefit of others.

I apologize if it is sacrilegious to link to the "other" forum, but we've had a discussion over there: local graphics/tinting for mini

Since I'd rather post here, and in the interest of bringing that info up-to-date: Bruce got out of the business, so Toby at Solar Control is now the go-to guy. His shop is on Old William Penn Hwy in Monroeville. (His website has been down for the past couple of days... phone 800-860-8468)

If he has access to a lift and good lighting in a dry/heated (think winter) garage for a few hours, he may agree to come on-site for an install.