MINI at the L.A.T.E. Ride 2009!

Discussion in 'Chicago MINI Motoring Club' started by MiniMac2005, Jul 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. MiniMac2005

MiniMac2005 Club Coordinator

May 16, 2009
    Chicago
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Anyone planning on attending the McDonald's L.A.T.E. ride along Lake Michigan on July 11-12???

I just sent in my volunteer registration forms and found out that MINI USA is one of the event sponsors. Representatives from the local dealerships will be in attendance. I also heard there's going to be a MINI display booth and several MINIs participating in this annual lakefront bike ride. The MINIs will help lead out each wave of bike riders.

I'm driving a relief van again, but I'll try to put something MINI on the mini-van :cornut: Give a shout if you're coming out to ride or check out the display! It's quite a sight to see 10,000 bike riders making their way through the streets of CHGO at midnight!

2. MiniMac2005

MiniMac2005 Club Coordinator

May 16, 2009
    Chicago
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    :cornut:

its going to be a long night!!! I'm now a volunteer for the MINI USA booth at the LATE Ride also. I get to be a "MINI Ambassador", to share my MINI experience with people at the event (maybe talk up MA with them as well). The best part??? I get to drive a new Cabrio for the whole weekend!!! how cool is that?!?!? I pickup the car after work today and need to bring it back on Monday.

if you're going to attend the LATE Ride or will be near the Fountain after 9pm, come on by and say "HI"! I'll be at the booth until the ride starts at 1am. should be fun.