Selling a slightly used Imperial II-class Star Destroyer

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by Dave.0, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Dave.0

Dave.0 Helix & RMW Powered
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    [​IMG]

The Galactic Empire has had to get a little creative in acquiring funds for their latest Death Star. A Craigslist ad has appeared attempting to sell the crashed Imperial Star Destroyer from the new ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ trailer. Just in case someone over at Craigslist is a fun-hammer and removes the ad, here it is:

“Selling a slightly used Imperial II-class Star Destroyer.
    Previously (slightly) owned by a navigator of a space freighter, this vessel has been sitting on my moisture farm and needs to be removed before next year’s harvest. I just haven’t had time to give this classic the attention it deserves and my loss is some-one else’s gain!

1,600 meters in length this bad boy has a maximum atmospheric speed of 975 km/h and an acceleration of >2,300 g. It’s got a Class 2 hyper-drive system still in working order with a backup Class 8. SFS I-a2b solar ionization reactor is in good to excellent shape. KDY Destroyer-I ion engine turns over on the first try but may need a new serpentine belt.

As you can see by the picture provided, the deflector shield generator domes are intact. That is a state of the art ISD-72x.

Fully equipped with LeGrange targeting computers, heavy ion cannons, Phylon Q7 tractor beam projectors, leather bucket seats, and a 15 disc cd changer.
    36,000 tons of cargo capacity, this beauty was ran with a crew of 37,085 but you can pull it off with a minimum of 5,000 leaving you plenty of room to pack in a few extra AT-AT walkers, TIE starfighters, prefabricated garrison bases, Lambda-class shuttles, yards of soil, spool after spool of pipe, and jet skis.

This superstructure is perfect for long road trips with the family, discovering new galaxies, picking up girls for dates, and general destruction of your enemies. Have you ever seen what a Star Destroyer can do to the surface of an unshielded planet? Stones run like water and sand turns to glass. With just a little TLC, this baby can be good as new.

Brand new this beauty of the skies runs at about 145,670,000 credits, but do to some carbon scoring I can be flexible on the price. Realistically, I just need it removed from my property, so all offers or trades will be considered. Make me an offer, no mind tricks.

First come, first serve basis. You are responsible for towing.â

2. ScottinBend

ScottinBend Space Cowboy
    Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Bend, OR USA
    Ratings:
    +2,678 / 1 / -0
    HA........!

3. mrntd

mrntd Well-Known Member
    Supporting Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Male
    Sales and Marketing manager
    Hilliard, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +1,763 / 0 / -0
    Ooh my son would be interested. How much is a credit and real money?

4. ZippyNH

ZippyNH Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2010
    Pilot
    Southern NH
    Ratings:
    +688 / 0 / -0
    Sucks....
    Just bought a new one....
    A great deal on a used one always happens when you get the new one....:p

5. Zapski

Zapski Well-Known Member

May 4, 2011
    Columbus, OH
    Ratings:
    +938 / 0 / -0
    "Needs a new Serpentine Belt" - I think you mean Palpatine Belt! Amirite? Guys? [/nerd]

6. eMINIparts

eMINIparts Well-Known Member
    Motoring Alliance Sponsor

Mar 13, 2012
    MINI Parts Advisor
    Bedford NH
    Ratings:
    +1,090 / 0 / -0
    The real question is......Does it come with a golden ticket to heaven?

7. cct1

cct1 Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

May 5, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3,369 / 0 / -0
    I have one of these for sale too, but heavily modded. The moral of the story is, if you buy one, keep it stock, because you won't get your money out of your mods.

My ad, Ebay:

“Selling a slightly used Imperial II-class Star Destroyer."

Mine is upgraded to a Rotrex Class 3 hyper-drive system with a backup Class 8 and Howerton plutonium aquamist type4. SFS I-a2b solar ionization reactor is supercharged, and built out of light weight unobtanium. KDY Destroyer-I ion engine has been honed, bored out and stroked to add further displacement and torque.

Fully equipped with Vipec targeting computers, replacing stock ECU, and aux/in for aftermarket audio devices that actually works, unlike Scott's.

This superstructure, with aftermarket wide body kit, is perfect for long road trips and track work. Speaking of track work, upgraded spherical bearing and control arms front and rear, large rear swaybar, adjustable steering jets with camber, toe and castor provide a ride like it's on rails type of experience, like Space Mountain, only better.

As a side note, have you ever started a post thinking this was kind of a good idea, then by the end of it, think that, when it's all said and done, it was way too much work?

This would be one of those.

8. Dave.0

Dave.0 Helix & RMW Powered
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    Yeah but this Imperial II-class Star Destroyer is one of a kind because it has a Sprintex on the aux motor that Dick tuned it himself with the assistance of Barry at MC2 and Bite-me-tronic Full Access.

It also had the new M7 NASCAR brakes on it and could not stop itself and has been stuck in my back sand field ever since. I am thinking of painting it to look like a rusty Starship but I cant get my jack stands under because of the sand.

9. cct1

cct1 Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

May 5, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3,369 / 0 / -0
    The rusty starship thing would be a nice touch, but only if you put it up on jackstands for four years.

10. packimocity

packimocity New Member

Oct 13, 2010
    Education
    NE PA
    Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    I am somewhat concerned that CD media is still used in the future!

What about the Galactic Cloud?

Or tiny thumb drives the size of a poppyseed that can hold all of the Universal Classic Rock hits...including that smokin band from the Cantina in SW4

Puzzled,
    pac:cornut: