Kudos to Danny Schilling (IMBMParts.com)

Discussion in 'Feedback, Reviews & Comments' started by Akkim, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Akkim

Akkim New Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey All - long time lurker, first time poster.

I have a MINI Cooper 2003 S - over the last 10 years, I've abused my poor "Stripe" over 160,000 miles and really have done next to nothing as far as TLC goes.

I saw Danny Schilling talking about replacing the front-end kits and other suspension when I realized "oh no, I'm long overdue".

He put together a package for me that included just about every consumable for my 03 MCS suspension (front, rear, control arms, ball joints, struts, bushings, etc). The total package came in amazingly inexpensive ($700 shipped).

He provided insight into tyres and wheels, and basically.. at 161,000 miles old and after being under the knife for about 8 hours in the shop.. my car drives like it is absolutely brand new.

Honestly, I couldn't be a bit happier and I haven't had that silly "MINI Owner Grin" on my face for a while now.

Danny went back and forth with me a ton in Emails - MONTHS before I was ready to purchase the parts and make it worth his time. (We started talking in November '12, I purchased from him in February '13).

Honestly.. if you're like me and have an older MINI you just can't think about giving up and want to see it get a new lease on life.. you'd be really smart to reach out to him. Absolutely amazing..

Hopefully he catches this - but thanks again Danny!

--Micah

2. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Welcome, thanks for joining Motoring Alliance, the FUN and Friendly MINI Community.

I moved this to the Feedback, Reviews & Comments area.