MINI Lizzie

Make:
MINI
Model Year:
Body style:
Chassis Code:
General Color:
  • History:
    Lizzie was built in October 2007 and became a member of my family for Christmas 2007. She has shown me the true joy of motoring and we are always on the go! She has been everywhere from Bourbon Street in New Orleans to the mountains of North Carolina to the historic cities of Philadelphia, Williamsburg and Jamestown and everywhere in between. We have been all over the state of Florida with various Sunshine MINI events - The Annual Ocala Picnic '08 and '09, the Undie 500 '08 and '09, Downtown MINI Track Day '08 and Mickey & MINI 4 '08. We caravaned with about 40-50 other MINIs to Miami for MINI Takes The States 2008 where she made her debut on the track at Homestead Raceway and later traveled with the Flying Finn Rally from Miami as far as Philadelphia, stopping in Jacksonville, Savannah, Charleston, and Virginia Beach making new friends and catching up with old along the way. We attended our first MINIs on the Dragon this past May '09 and had the time of our lives. She even sent me to England for MINI United 2009 which was incredible, but not nearly as much fun as it would have been if she'd been with me! This summer we did MINI Takes the States 2010 traveling with MINI from Atlanta to Colorado, staying in Winter Park with the MINIS in the Mountains group and climbing Mt. Evans. We took a slight detour on the way home heading up to Mt. Rushmore before heading south. We arrived home with 5,841.6 new miles on the odometer!
  • Drivetrain Mods:
    M7 CAI
    M7 16% Pulley
    M7 Heatshield
    Suspension Mods:
    M7 Strut Tower Brace
    M7 USS
    Wheels and Tires:
    17" Continental Extreme Contacts
  • Packages:
    Malt Brown English Leather, Sidewalk Package (17" alloy wheels, night spoke; DSC; multi-function steering wheel; Chrome line interior; Sidewalk interior surfaces; foglights; Xenon headlights; Automatic A/C; Harmon-Kardon sound system), Steptronic Paddles
    Exterior Mods:
    Custom Black bonnet stripes lined with white and copper pin stripes
    occasional Cabrio "roof" graphics
    Interior Mods:
    Garmin Nuvi 760 hardwired in
    Brownflyer windscreen
    glove box organizer
    MINI boot box

Share this Item