Make:
MINI
Model Year:
Body style:
Chassis Code:
General Color:
  • History:
    Adopted from Moritz Mini on September 17 2009

Yellow mini coopers are the best!!! my mini is flashy, loud and gaudy!!! but I love it!!

Its not a taxi!!! its the crazy CASH CAB!!!
  • Drivetrain Mods:
    Awesome JCW tuning Kit!!
    More power then I know how to handle!
    Suspension Mods:
    standard..huh? saving my money for upgraded suspension and brakes
    Coilovers coming soon!! dropping the front and back end a little!!
    Wheels and Tires:
    17" alloy wheels, crown spoke in black..stock run-flats.. I'm fine for now! the ride on the runflats is not that bad! Awesome tires to come later!!
  • Packages:
    Premium package, sport package and other stuff!!
    Exterior Mods:
    Checkered dual pan sunroof and side mirrors
    Checkered boot handle and door handle oh, plus rear view mirror..I added challenge rocker panel decal plus Checker side scuttles and my cars name Brutus on the roof sides..
    Clear Bra...on upper bonnet and lower bumper and door cups ..headlights , gas panel, back boot and side mirrors..JCW blk base/blk mount spoiler.
    Group4autosport Rear diffuser and front splitter!!!!!!!
    Interior Mods:
    standard Grey/Carbon Black Leatherette
    interior surface is Piano Black...with Bulldog Paw print seat covers.."it was the mini bulldog, that made that mess on my seat covers!!"

Eject button! and checks on panel
  • Ice Mods:
    A Squirrel stuck in my Nuvi GPS, giving me directions!!! upgraded Mini HiFi sound system "I listen to talk radio so I'm fine with my system! Not like my son! big ole Subs, blowing out my ear drums!!
    Bluetooth and USB/iPod adapter ..an Ipod Nano 5th gen with Classic Rock and 80's music! Cravenspeed shorty antenne.
    BLUE LED lights!!! they rock!!! this picture taken without flash, at night!!!

Share this Item