MINI Baby

Make:
MINI
Model Year:
Body style:
Chassis Code:
General Color:
  • History:
    I had a modded Scion xB that I added Tanabe DF210's that lowered it 2" all around,Tanabe Front Strut tower Bar and a 2nd Gen. T.R.D. rear sway bar that's it for suspension and added a K&N Short Ram CAI. and Weapon "R" 4-2-1 Race header with cat and scuba tank delete and in it's place went a MagnaFlow 16"x6" muffler ending in a Borla duel rear section. I had always wanted a MINI and kept seeing this one next to my local Sonic drive in so, so I stopped and talked with a girl who said take it for a spin and I was bitten! We made the trade with them filling the tank with Premium gas that cost them $50.30 and since I had just put Falken Azenis PT722's 225/50/16's on and the fronts on the MINI looked like drag slicks I got them to spring for a new set of Kumho Run Flats for $626.00. I know mine was a newer car but this is the car I had dreamed of and after dickering with them I got a pretty good deal I think.
  • Drivetrain Mods:
    Stock so far but am eyeing a 15% overdrive supercharger pulley, and several other things to make a already almost perfect car better.DDMworks C.A.I.,FireBrand ign. wires, Samco Intake hose.
    Suspension Mods:
    Stock for now as I just got it Friday the 19th.
    Wheels and Tires:
    Factory White Spoke wheels with Kumho 195/55/16 Run flats as there is no place for even a doughnut or jack or lug wrench.
  • Packages:
    Stock for now
    Exterior Mods:
    Stock
    Interior Mods:
    A Beltronics GX65 Bird Dog,A 11" flat interior wide angle rear view mirror.
  • Ice Mods:
    the factory stereo/radio/disc player.

Share this Item