Chassis Code:
General Color:
MINI Color Name:
Mileage:
100,001-110,000
Transmission:
Manual
  • History:
    second owner, bought in May 2014 with 86k miles. Car was auto-crossed, but overall very clean for its age. Since purchase ran into engine cut-out problems on long mountain passes, no consensus on cause (no engine lights), so replaced ignition and fuel filter, recently fuel pump. No idea if it works now. No mountains nearby to test before summer 2016

The suspension it came with was pretty rough and needed attention . I installed mostly new parts in July 2015. Long term plans include new exhaust, racing seats and harnesses plus a custom roll cage, E85 tune if I run out of things to do. Prior to that a stereo upgrade, window tint, oil cooler, hood vents, etc - this will take years to do, but that's half the fun. Small steps here. I barely drive the car, as there are more of these in my garage.
  • Drivetrain Mods:
    15% pulley, DDMworks intake with K+N filter. ATI super damper
    Suspension Mods:
    Helix rear lower control arms,
    Greene Performance BC Coilovers,
    M7 front strut tower bar
    Whiteline rear drop links
    23mm rear anti roll bar (don't know brand)
    Wheels and Tires:
    16" aftermarket rims, Bridgestone Potenza RE760 205/50-16. Front brakes are Wilwood with stainless lines Rears are stock but painted red. I added brass bushings that do get serviced every year
  • Packages:
    it has packages
    Exterior Mods:
    ah - well, tow hook? I have some plans, but other changes have higher priority. Wilwood front brakes, updated rears with brass bushings and stainless braided hoses all around.
    Interior Mods:
    removed rear seat and made a hinged cover for that area, phone mount permanently holding a Samsung S3 android device to run TorqueODB2 monitor via Bluetooth. LEDs in almost all interior light sockets.
  • Ice Mods:
    stock HK unit with some little jack to plug in your phone or ipod. I may upgrade the speakers with nicer units that fit the stock positions. Dynamite everywhere is also planned

Share this Item