RDNZL :: 2006 MINI Cooper S/JCW - Motoring Alliance :: MINI Cooper Forums
Motoring Alliance :: MINI Cooper Forums   Motoring Alliance :: MINI Cooper Forums
Home Register Reviews Gallery M/A Store Library Support M/A Sponsors Clubs Garage Search Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Motoring Alliance :: MINI Cooper Forums > General MINI Stuff > Member Garages

» Ad Links
Advertisement

Advert

» Ad
Register now to remove the above ad
Sponsor

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
RDNZL
Mudshark

Vehicle Name RDNZL
Year 2006
Make MINI
Model Cooper S/JCW
Color Astro Black
Packages Factory JCW, Full Leather, Climate, Sport,
2006 MINI Cooper S/JCW
2006 MINI Cooper S/JCW 2006 MINI Cooper S/JCW 2006 MINI Cooper S/JCW
History Owned since born, 9-4-06
I have owned Triumph's since the early 80's and always loved British cars, so once it was annouced that the new MINI was coming out I knew someday I had to had one!

RDNZL has slowly transformed into it's present and ever evolving state. So much so that Mrs. Mr. Jim calls it the Mr. Potato-head car.

RDNZL....Conventional wisdom has it that it is in reference to the letters/numbers you might see in an automatic car.
You know, Reverse, Drive, Neutral, 2, and Low.
Exterior
2006 MINI Cooper S/JCW Exterior 2006 MINI Cooper S/JCW Exterior 2006 MINI Cooper S/JCW Exterior
BBR Ram Induction Bonnet Air Inlet Venturi, blended into OEM scoop and painted satin black, Hella Black Magic driving lights, Beltline blackout, Joey mod front and rear, vinyl wrapped headlamp trim rings, GP style rear wing, rear wiper delete, 4th brakelight, Oriciari Cowl Vents , Straßentech front spoiler, door handle blackout, gas cap blackout, Go-Badges new style badge holder, Aero grille, White side marker lens front and rear, Craven Speed Custom engraved stubby antenia w/ MU logo,White tail lamps, GoMINIGo brake light pulsar,

Interior
2006 MINI Cooper S/JCW Interior 2006 MINI Cooper S/JCW Interior 2006 MINI Cooper S/JCW Interior
Whalen custom shift knob, B&M short shifter, JCW e-brake handle, OEM boost and voltage gauges, JCW leather/alcantra steering wheel, V1 radar with remote, Anthracite headliner conversion, custom engraved dead pedal to match shift knob, euro shelf driver and passenger sides, 20 % tint, alcantra shift boot and e-brake boot with red stiches, FES shift light, Auto up windows w/ track mode DCS, Custom rear bumper tailgate seat cover, OEM Euro armrest, OEM Euro push-start, ,Innovative AFR gauge, Autometer water temp gauge, JCW Spaco leather seats, Rennline RS style door pulls custom fit to HK bezels,

In-Car Entertainment
2006 MINI Cooper S/JCW In-Car Entertainment 2006 MINI Cooper S/JCW In-Car Entertainment 2006 MINI Cooper S/JCW In-Car Entertainment
Factory HK system, with aux input for ipod. Custom made sub box, Alpine 10" shallow mount sub, Alpine 600 watt mono amp.

Under the Bonnet
2006 MINI Cooper S/JCW Under the Bonnet 2006 MINI Cooper S/JCW Under the Bonnet 2006 MINI Cooper S/JCW Under the Bonnet
GP intercooler setup, VIP engine stabilizer, Mallory coil and wires, M7 diverter, BSH oil catch can, K&N air filter, Colbalt skid plate, Rogue MINI eyes,BSH lower engine mount (street),Mynes V2 header wrapped with factory cat, Mynes FA software tuned, Craven Speed MINI Dipper III oil dip stick,

Suspension
2006 MINI Cooper S/JCW Suspension 2006 MINI Cooper S/JCW Suspension
TSW X-Brace, JCW front strut brace, Racing Dynamics rear strut brace, H-Sport Rear Camber Links, JCW (R-56) 18.5mm Rear Sway Bar and OEM Cabrio Front Cross Braces, G2 Red Caliper Paint, Vorshlag adjustable camber plates,

Wheels and Tires
2006 MINI Cooper S/JCW Wheels and Tires
R90 rims, powdercoated satin-black with Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec 215/45/17,
TS-Way-Motor-Works 14mm stud conversion, EBC slotted rotors with Red Stuff JCW pads, WMW SS brake lines,
Comments: 16 / Views: 6627
Old 06-05-2011, 04:18 AM   #2
Stage 1

Now that is one great looking ride!!!

Well done Mr. Jim, well done.
Mr. Jim likes this.

2011 JCW:
GHOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Old 06-05-2011, 09:08 AM   #3
Mudshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOST View Post
Now that is one great looking ride!!!

Well done Mr. Jim, well done.
Thanks!
Mr. Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:11 AM   #4
Stage 0 - Stock

Dude, your Mini is kickin!!! I am hoping to get some mods done to mine in the near future.
BoostedMini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:36 AM   #5
Mudshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedMini View Post
Dude, your Mini is kickin!!! I am hoping to get some mods done to mine in the near future.
Thanks, it's an evolving project.
Sponsored Links

Old 01-21-2012, 05:40 PM   #6
Stage 1

Nice!

Nice JCW. I'm partial to the properly placed big rallye lights and R90s The Sparco JCW seats are awesome looking, more details please!
Old 01-21-2012, 07:18 PM   #7
Stage 5

What every one above said only with more drooling. JCW with all that bling. You're at the top of the pyramid and pushing the envelope!

Jason

PSSSSST,hey buddy. Find out where he lives, when he goes on vacation, whether he has vigilant neighbors, and whether he has a silent alarm system in car or house.

Last edited by Jason Montague; 01-21-2012 at 07:20 PM. Reason: corrected mistake
Jason Montague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 09:34 PM   #8
Mudshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Montague
What every one above said only with more drooling. JCW with all that bling. You're at the top of the pyramid and pushing the envelope!

Jason

PSSSSST,hey buddy. Find out where he lives, when he goes on vacation, whether he has vigilant neighbors, and whether he has a silent alarm system in car or house.
Only one problem with that.... When I go on vacation the MINI goes with us! :-)
Jason Montague likes this.
Old 01-21-2012, 09:36 PM   #9
Mudshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Montague

Jason

Meant to reply but somehow sent you a PM, lol.

Anyway, as I was saying.... When we go on vacation we take the MINI :-)
Jason Montague likes this.
Sponsored Links

Old 02-14-2012, 01:05 AM   #10
Stage 0 - Stock

Location: South San Joaquin, just below the Sierra foothills.
I see much enthusiasm for MINI's. This is great! It must be a blast to motor in.
SilverCarbonFiber is offline   Reply With Quote