2006 Mini Cooper S - 68K on engine 116K on body

Discussion in 'MINI Classifieds Forum' started by MichaelRWeir, Mar 28, 2017.

1. MichaelRWeir

MichaelRWeir New Member

Mar 28, 2017
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    2006 Mini Cooper S - Supercharged - only 68 K on the engine! If you do a search on Craigslist for 2006 Mini Cooper S you will see they are selling for $6500 to $6800. This car is highly discounted based on the repairs that need done to it. With labor of installation of new engine I put a little over $6200 in the car last year.   I will not take less than $2400.I replaced the engine a year ago. New engine only has 68K miles on it! It and the Supercharger are in excellent condition! The fluid in the supercharger has also been changed last year. A brand new engine for this car runs 10K. So the used engine with this low of mileage and the Supercharger together are worth the money I am asking for the whole car! I changed the oil every 4K miles and run only full Synthetic Oil in it.  The rest of the car only has 116K on it! The interior is soft leather and there are a few wear spots on the drivers seat, passenger seat and back seats are like new condition! Heated seats work perfectly! The carpets and rest of the interior is in really nice shape! Automatic Transmission or manual shift with paddle shifters on the steering wheel. New battery, Two tires are two months old, and the other two are less than 4 months old! All 4 are high mileage Cooper tires and are in great condition! Recent 4 wheel alignment, New Water Pump, New Brakes, and Rotors! Alpine Am/Fm CD MP3 player with USB input in back of the head unit. Sunroof in front and Moon roof over rear seats. I'm selling this car way below what it would normally be worth because it has an electrical short and is in EP - Emergency Program Mode. The check engine light is on, and the TPS (Tire Pressure Sensor) light and Traction Control light come on when driving. Due to it being in EP mode the car will not do over 45 MPH till this is repaired. The I noticed the transmission slipping when the electrical short started. The Mechanic said it could be due to the electrical short. I don't have time to have to car be down while it's getting fixed so I bought a Mustang. We did a partial trans fluid change. The car was inspected till the end of Feb. 2017. It needs two new mufflers to pass inspection. The windshield washer reservoir needs replaced. I am including brand new exhaust from the engine back to after the Catalytic converter and an additional new catalytic converter. Before I changed out the engine I thought the Cat was bad. It was the engine and not the Cat. So you will have the converter when it does need changed. The only rust on the body is under the left rear tail light and starting to bubble under the right rear tail light. The clear coat is spidering on the rear bumper. The rest of the car looks great! The price of the car is Firm - Like I said the engine and supercharger alone pulled and sold are worth what I'm asking for the whole car.

--------------

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2006 Mini Cooper S - 68K on engine 116K on body

--------------[​IMG]