Word of the Day : jambalaya

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JoeClubman, Aug 14, 2016.

1. JoeClubman

JoeClubman New Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Ratings:
    +197 / 0 / -0
    1. A heterogeneous mixture. 2. A dish made of rice, herbs, spices, vegetables, and meat.

More...

2. JMC40

JMC40 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2010
    O...H...!!
    Ratings:
    +373 / 0 / -0
    MRNTD is a jambalaya of: stupidity, POS, cheap, lack of English language skills, sue happy (cuz you know suing friends is the WT way!!), why the f__k are you still here, please for gods sake no one listen to what he says or his incredibly stupid advice...

3. caseydog

caseydog Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Automotive Photographer
    Dallas
    Ratings:
    +1,059 / 1 / -0
    I'm old, and maybe a little out of touch, especially when it comes to contemporary acronyms. So, I have no idea what this post means. :confused5:

CD

4. JMC40

JMC40 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2010
    O...H...!!
    Ratings:
    +373 / 0 / -0
    Ah, well I guess I should be a bit more specific...So MRNTD isn't an acronym. MRNTD is a member here who is like a bad cold that you cannot get rid of...see MRNTD thinks and wishes he lived in the minds of certain individuals, but in reality he is just an STD...MRNTD is a POS who puts money before friendship. MRNTD felt like it was better to sue a friend than to work things out like a man. MRNTD has thoughts and insights into things, but anyone with half a brain will not listen or pay any heed to what he says. MRNTD was kicked out of a cabin at MOTD for all these reasons....

PS...if you are offended by/or tired of any of these comments please DO NOT READ!! I know deleting posts is the easy way out but just f__king ignore it! I know if you are listening to something on the radio or watching something on TV you don't like you just change the channel, please use the same sense here...

5. caseydog

caseydog Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Automotive Photographer
    Dallas
    Ratings:
    +1,059 / 1 / -0
    Um.... okay. :eek6:

BTW, I do love me some good cajun jambalaya. :D

CD