Midnight ramblings - knuckles...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by caseydog, Oct 13, 2016.

1. caseydog

caseydog Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Automotive Photographer
    Dallas
    Ratings:
    +1,059 / 1 / -0
    I can't sleep... again. So why not ramble on a car forum about stuff that makes me wonder -- WTF?

Knuckles. They allow us to do things that most of the animal kingdom can't do. My dog would love to have human hands, so he could open the pantry door, and get Milk Bones whenever he wanted them. Too bad, Teddy, if you want a Milk Bone, don't poo on the patio because the grass is wet.

The downside? You knock the skin off of a knuckle, whether it is working on your MINI, or cooking, or opening a stinking cardboard box from Amazon.com (my most recent knuckle skinner). You bleed way longer than you should, and just when it stops bleeding, you knock it open again doing basic things you have to do all day, every day.

Crap! I'm bleeding again!!! All I did was unload the dishwasher, and my knuckle is bleeding again!!!

Dogs can't physically laugh, but I'm pretty sure Teddy was laughing in his head when I knocked my knuckle open unloading the dishwasher.

CD

2. AAONMS

AAONMS Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Jan 16, 2011
    I play with trains...
    Fruit Cove, FL
    Ratings:
    +221 / 0 / -0
    Now, I know that I have been working at the railroad too long as when I saw the title, the first thing I thought of was this:
    [​IMG]

Sent using Tapatalk

3. old81

old81 Club Coordinator
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Used to work making computers run fast!
    Louisville, Colorado
    Ratings:
    +1,731 / 5 / -0
    Sleep is overrated. :)

Interesting, I scraped my middle toe on my left foot, I have no idea how! And yes, your dog does think you a nuts, give him the milkbone.

:)

4. Minidave

Minidave Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Dec 22, 2009
    Male
    Overland Park, Ks
    Ratings:
    +5,003 / 1 / -0
    Yeah, my dog does the poop on the patio thing when the grass gets too tall or wet......

5. DneprDave

DneprDave Well-Known Member
    Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2010
    Engineer
    Pacific NW
    Ratings:
    +1,721 / 0 / -0
    I live out in the sticks. My dog poops out in the woods somewhere, I never see poop in the yard.

6. bigjas

bigjas Member

Sep 3, 2016
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    So I am not the only bleeder in the bunch. I used to wonder how my dad could start bleeding and not know what he did. No I am in the same boat. I see blood all over something and then I realize it is from me!

Youth IS wasted on the young!