MINI Paceman “Design with Bite” campaign - Motoring Alliance :: MINI Cooper Forums
Motoring Alliance :: MINI Cooper Forums   Motoring Alliance :: MINI Cooper Forums
Home Register Reviews Gallery M/A Store Library Support M/A Sponsors Clubs Garage Search Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Motoring Alliance :: MINI Cooper Forums > 2nd Generation MINI > Paceman

» Random Garage

Mayfair

sarahsue82
» Ad Links
Advertisement

Advert

» Ad
Register now to remove the above ad
Sponsor

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2013, 04:51 PM   #1
Stage 2

MINI Paceman “Design with Bite” campaign

Quote:
The cross-media “Design with Bite” launch campaign for the new MINI Paceman is now underway with three online videos that provide an initial foretaste of the print, TV and web elements to follow. MINI embodies the extraordinary – representing fun and adventure like no other brand. Today marked the official start for the seventh model in the MINI model line-up: The latest TV spots can now be viewed online, before airing on television worldwide in February.

The MINI Paceman is making its film debut as the world’s first Sports Activity Coupé in the premium compact segment – a new vehicle segment for MINI. The TV spots, which were filmed against the urban backdrop of New York, combine thrilling driving scenes with the MINI typical sense of humor.

The videos can be viewed online at The New MINI Paceman: Street Attitude - YouTube, The New MINI Paceman: Street Attitude (Alternate Ending 1: Flash) - YouTube, The New MINI Paceman: Street Attitude (Alternate Ending 2: Part-Time DJ) - YouTube, on the MINI Brand Channel MINI - YouTube and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MINI. More elements of the campaign can be found at MINI.com - MINI Paceman. A separate social media special will follow in late February 2013.

TV and print

The 30-second TV spot entitled “Street Attitude” presents the MINI Paceman in its urban environment. Viewers follow a young MINI Paceman driver on his night-time drive home through New York City. He comes out of a record shop and gets into his MINI Paceman – then, after a brief stop at an Asian snack bar, he takes an elegant but sporty drive through the streets and alleyways of the bustling city, passing by galleries, trendy bars and architectural highlights. The viewer only realises where the drive is heading when the garage door slowly opens to reveal the inside of the driver’s loft. Why not make the MINI Paceman part of the apartment design? There are three versions of the spot with different endings.

The accompanying ads and posters are also designed to create a desire for a night-time drive in the MINI Paceman to less conventional destinations like underground clubs and design stores. Urban images and innovative slogans round out the print campaign, which will be launched worldwide from February on.

Social media

The MINI Paceman’s social media fans can also look forward to a new campaign in late February 2013. The social media campaign “Discover your inner Paceman” will use film to familiarise users with the MINI Paceman in a fun way. In an “Urban Personal Test Drive” past familiar hotspots and hidden highlights, intuition is the main guide through an interactive online world with the MINI Paceman. Users play an active role in shaping the course of their own adventure story. The use of HTML 5 technology, which supports completely new functionality, such as video and audio, and the integration of various social media platforms and apps, enables innovative control mechanisms, which open up totally new possibilities for interaction between users – in keeping with the community idea.

Web special

The MINI Paceman now also has its own “web special” on national MINI websites: A personal 3D image or Magic Eye can be generated by clicking on one of several distinctive MINI Paceman features, such as the rear headlights, wheel-case or roof-line, and choosing an exterior colour. However, the image remains hidden in an individual pattern that only reveals the silhouette of the MINI Paceman if the viewer concentrates on the pattern long enough. These self-created 3D images can also be shared with friends via various social media channels, to make others curious about the unique design elements of the MINI Paceman. Magic Eye is now available at
MINI.com - MINI Paceman.
source:MINI Paceman "Design with Bite" campaign
Old 01-21-2013, 06:35 PM   #2
Mudshark

MINI Paceman “Design with Bite” campaign

I like the first one best!
Mr. Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Old 01-21-2013, 07:02 PM   #3
Stage 4

Did she give the dude the finger at the end?????
Dave.0 likes this.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:08 PM   #4
Stage 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyMini View Post
Yea she did.
Mr. Jim likes this.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:14 PM   #5
Stage 4

Wow now flipping people off will be part of the Mini-mystic
Jason Montague and Mr. Jim like this.
http://www.motoringalliance.com/foru...#axzz2wAIHGHIN
rum4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Old 01-21-2013, 09:19 PM   #6
RMW POWERED

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyMini View Post
Hey that's our clubs wave.

05 MINI JCW "The Mistress"
RMW Powered, Helix built w/ Meth
For full spec's & mods see list in my garage.

YFM
Dave.0
Dave.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:19 PM   #7
Stage 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rum4 View Post
Wow now flipping people off will be part of the Mini-mystic
This isn't new to us Philly Mini peeps
Jason Montague, Mr. Jim and rum4 like this.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:41 AM   #8
Stage 2

I've been flipped the bird by other MINI drivers. That's why I don't wave anymore.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:43 AM   #9
Stage 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46tor56 View Post
I've been flipped the bird by other MINI drivers. That's why I don't wave anymore.
So you've seen Dave?
Sponsored Links

Old 01-22-2013, 09:43 AM   #10
Stage 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46tor56 View Post
I've started doing this when I don't get a wave back.
MCS02 likes this.