Oct 11th Event @ Beaverun

Discussion in 'PittStopMINI Club' started by ChrisJuliano, Oct 10, 2009.

1. ChrisJuliano

ChrisJuliano New Member

Oct 8, 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Is anyone going to this from this forum?

I will be there doing photography :)

Thanks,
    Chris Juliano

2. ChrisJuliano

ChrisJuliano New Member

Oct 8, 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Okay here are the pics I took, even though this thread isnt active but eventually maybe a driver will see this thread :)

I took alot more just only uploaded these, if you pm me I can look for more pics of you.

If you are interested in the flat out sunday pics, you can find them on my website. Flickr: Chris Juliano's Photostream

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]\

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks,
    Chris Juliano

3. Mini2Go

Mini2Go New Member

May 18, 2009
    Penguins Territory
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I was there - no photos of my PW with orange stripes? My brother-in-law was a co-driver sharing the car with me.

As is every event the Club has ever done at BeaveRun, this was HUGE fun!

Graham also let me take Track Toy for some spins around the course - what a blast! But I think you moved over to the North Track by then. :D

4. ChrisJuliano

ChrisJuliano New Member

Oct 8, 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You must of been hibernating during 8:30-12:00 which was when I was at the track. :p Only got 1 pic of you I think. Is this you?

[​IMG]

But yeah I left to hang out with someone later that day so I missed alot, plus it was cold and I was very sick, you probably saw me there I had a tanish jacket with a white hoodie and a black backpack and oakleys on.

Ahh driving in the "Track toy" mini would be fun, I saw it and remembered seeing it on this forum so took some pics, I was mad because I didnt want to change the lens I had on so I had to be far back which was hard with all the crap around his car (like other cars/mini bike thing). Its such a nice mini though.

I wish I could afford a car I would buy a mini, they look so fun to drive, maybe one day I will go to a dealership and test one out.

5. Mini2Go

Mini2Go New Member

May 18, 2009
    Penguins Territory
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That's me, alright. We were there all day, but just at the VDA not on the North Track.

I saw you off to the side at distance and then as you were, presumably, headed out. The dealership had cars for test driving there - I'm sure you could have driven one there! Maybe another time.

Seems to be a lot of folks getting sick in the last few weeks. Hope you're feeling better.

6. ChrisJuliano

ChrisJuliano New Member

Oct 8, 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I should of for sure stayed longer! I had like 5 layers on and was frozen and everything to alot worse. I dont know why I only have 1 pic of you, I should have alot more I always try to get a few of everyone atleast.

Yeah I wouldnt be able to drive, since I am guessing it was stick which I havnt learned yet because my friends are to afraid to let me learn on there cars :[

Plus I would be super nervous driving someone elses car, and wouldnt be able to do what I would want to do with it haha :)

Thank you, yeah the weather changes so quick in PA everyone is sick, thanks though!