Body shop recommendations: Dallas Area - Motoring Alliance :: MINI Cooper Forums
Motoring Alliance :: MINI Cooper Forums   Motoring Alliance :: MINI Cooper Forums
Home Register Reviews Gallery M/A Store Library Support M/A Sponsors Clubs Garage Search Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Motoring Alliance :: MINI Cooper Forums > General MINI Stuff > Starting Line

» Random Garage

Suziesmini06

suzienrick18
» Ad Links
Advertisement

Advert

» Ad
Register now to remove the above ad
Sponsor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2010, 10:51 AM   #1
Stage 0 - Stock

Body shop recommendations: Dallas Area

I have a claim in with USAA for the damage that was caused to the rear end of my Clubman S when rear ended last week. They have set my up at Service King for the initial estimate (Plano, Texas location). Can anyone reccomend a shop that might be best for work on a MINI? Thanks!
MINIWING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:03 AM   #2
Founder

Bob's Tire and Auto in Lewisville has a body shop. They can handle anything there from a ground up restoration to dent repairs.

Stewarts is also very good, they are in Dallas, mostly do high line and exotics there.

Register now to remove the above ad

Old 11-09-2010, 11:30 AM   #3
Stage 2

I believe that soon-to-be-opened Sewell MINI/MINI of Plano is already doing MINI bodywork. Many people also have had good results with Bankston, who MINI of Dallas uses. You can also try searching or asking for recommendations here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Delaney
Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting.
YesIFit is offline   Reply With Quote