White Roof Woofcast #530: Just Sell ‘Em

Discussion in 'MINIs in Other Media' started by JoeClubman, Nov 17, 2014.

1. JoeClubman

JoeClubman New Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Ratings:
    +197 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

We’ve got a big pile of show for you guys this week! Todd tells us about SEMA, Alex was glad we missed making a fresh show last week (one of our best shows ever in our opinion), and all of the news that’s fit to print from MotoringFile. And we might make a little bit of fun of Pinterest.

Alex would like you to stop marking on his BMW with a Sharpie and go over to iTunes and leave a fresh review if you haven’t already. I would like to remind you about our Patreon page. If we can hit $100 per show, we will be sending out a stick of butter to all Patrons! And, by stick of butter, we mean a cool package of White Roof Radio stuff, and maybe a stick of butter.

We also remind you guys about AMVIV. A MINI Vacation in Vegas will be happening in 2015! For those of you have been, you already know, for those that haven’t, you aren’t going to want to miss it! It’s always a great event and the new venue should be awesome!

http://traffic.libsyn.com/whiteroofradio/woof530.mp3Subscribe | Download |WRR @ iTunes | Show Notes

[​IMG]

More...

2. Dave.0

Dave.0 Helix & RMW Powered
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    Those wheels ,,,,, ugh

Also could we add a few more stickers....

3. MCS02

MCS02 Moderator
    Staff Member Articles Moderator Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Male
    Ratings:
    +7,891 / 10 / -3
    Ok I have a confession to make. I have a Mini International on the back of the john. It has a picture of a F56 on the front. So every time I go in there it is staring at me, like a big cat fish. Here is what worries me. I'm starting to get use to the way it looks. Its not a R53 mind you but it doesn't look as striking as it once did.

Do I need professional help?:blush2:

4. Firebro17

Firebro17 Dazed, but not Confused
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 18, 2010
    Retired CAL FIRE Battalion Chief
    The Great Irrigated Desert of Central CA
    Ratings:
    +3,328 / 0 / -0
    No. You're a realist. You're fine.