MC Speedworks is here to help

Discussion in '1st Generation Parts For Sale' started by MC Speedworks, Apr 7, 2017.

1. MC Speedworks

MC Speedworks New Member
    Motoring Alliance Sponsor

Feb 16, 2017
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey there everyone,

MC Speedworks is here to help all of you builders make your MINI perfect in every regard and save a bit of money at the same time. Please let us know how we can better serve your needs.

Best Regards,

Erik Johnson
    MC Speedworks
    (720) 899-6005 phone

Attached Files:

2. wjosh45

wjosh45 Member

Nov 20, 2016
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Anyone ever used these?

3. Red Bull

Red Bull Active Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Ratings:
    +229 / 0 / -0
    #3 Red Bull, Apr 8, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    I have XTA's and they've been great for the street and the one HPDE I've done. Although, I never had coilovers before so I don't know how they compare to others.

The pic above aren't XTA's for a MINI unless they changed them. My XTA's came with linear springs and adjustable camber plates on the front. Also, the rear struts matched the front and weren't black.

I think the annual ST sale or rebate might be coming up soon and some vendors also include free shipping. Last year the rebate on XTA's was $150.

Here's a pic of my set before the stock rear strut plates were transferred over.
    [​IMG]

4. MC Speedworks

MC Speedworks New Member
    Motoring Alliance Sponsor

Feb 16, 2017
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have not heard about a rebate yet, but naturally if there is one, I will extend that to anyone interested.

As to free shipping that is something that I will certainly work out with anyone who lets me know that they saw the post here.

I am always here to help.

Thanks for the input.

Erik Johnson
    MC Speedworks
    (720) 899-6005 phone