Differential Sale From MC Speedworks

Discussion in '1st Generation Parts For Sale' started by MC Speedworks, May 8, 2017.

1. MC Speedworks

MC Speedworks New Member
    Motoring Alliance Sponsor

Feb 16, 2017
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey there everyone,

I thought it would be good idea to offer some specials for everyone here. I can think of no better place to start here than to offer some great pricing on new Quaife and OS Giken Limited Slip Differenials.

The Quaife differential is a torque bias differential that is by far one of the most popular street car differentials currently on the market for the MINI Cooper. We currently have 14 of these in stock for the R53, and R56. These are a great cost effective option for those who want more control but are not ready to step up to a more race style differential, like the OS Giken.

Normal retail on the Quaife differential is $1100.00 plus shipping, but I will send one out to you for $1000.00 including shipping, just say that you saw this price here.

The OS Giken is a progressively ramping plate type differential that in my opinion is very best differential currently on the market. It is a 10 plate asymmetrical differential which helps more powerful cars with the issue of torque steer under hard acceleration. OS Giken just recently reduced pricing on their LSD's and Clutches. The new retail price on the Superlock LSD is $1650.00, but give me a call and I will offer you a fantastic opportunity to step into one of these fantastic differentials.

They are still more expensive than the Quaife, but if it was my money I would go this direction. I hope that if you are in need of anything else that you will give MC Speedworks an opportunity to earn your business.

I am always here to answer any questions you might have.

Best Regards,

Erik Johnson
    MC Speedworks
    (720) 899-6005 phone

Attached Files: