Mighty Stripes / Mini Cooper stripe site FOR SALE

Discussion in 'MINI Related Items For Sale' started by MightyStripes, Jul 14, 2017.

1. MightyStripes

MightyStripes New Member
    Motoring Alliance Sponsor

Oct 29, 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    #1 MightyStripes, Jul 14, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    PRICE LOWERED! Mighty Stripes / Mini Cooper stripe site FOR SALE

We are moving in a new direction with our company and have decided to put www.MightyStripes.com part of our Online Business up for sale.
    This site has done as well as $60,000 in sales back in 2010 - 2014 but sales have slumped down to $30,000 over the last 2 years or so.
    Its not that Minis are less popular but the fact the web site could use a real revamp. Some thing Myself nor non of our team here really knows how to do. (We tried it once and just completely jacked it up lol)

SO here is whats for sale.
    The Mighty Stripes Brand Name and all rights to it.
    All the graphics and stripes either on a disc for you to load into your system or if you go all out we will supply you with an older HP computer with all the files set up sized and preloaded ready to go along with a Vinyl cutting machine ready to go! Just order your vinyl rolls and your up and running!

this is a great opportunity for someone with a little web site knowledge to get this site set up a little better and more Smart Phone and Tablet friendly to make a TON I MEAN A TON of $$!

Now to the Price part since the site has averaged $35,000 a year for the last 3 years our Accountant says with the machine computer and all files set up the price should be $75,000 I feel this is a little hard for someone just starting out to cough up so Im setting the price at a very very reasonable, with every thing at $28,000.

If you do not want the machine or computer and just the files and rights to the business we are setting the price at $20,000.

WE WILL OFFER A CASH DISCOUNT OF 10% this means CASH green $100 bills no checks
    And we are open to offers as well.

If your interested please feel free to email us at [email protected]

2. wmwny

wmwny Well-Known Member

May 29, 2009
    Male
    Retired
    Piqua, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +2,788 / 10 / -0
    Sorry to hear that. I have a Mighty Stripes flag on the sunroof of one of my MINIs and it's still as good as new after 13 years! You showed it at one time on your site and it has received a ton of compliments at British Car shows! Good people and a great product!

3. MightyStripes

MightyStripes New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    #3 MightyStripes, Jul 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    thank you for the kind words
    those were custom one off items and for what ever reason USPS started smashing things over 36" Tall so we had to stop making them. Just to hard and to Expensive to ship those massive flags :incazzato:

We have been using only 3M Products for years and have not really raised prices much. But pretty sure who ever takes over will as its needed to make some real $. we have always run the Might Stripes site as a side to our main company and we are now way to busy doing Local Dealer Installs for Graphics and Stripes that the Mini site has just kinda been left and needs attention we dont have time for now. So rather than let it die as many would do we decided to try and find a buyer for it 1st.
    This is an Astablished reputable business that has been around since 2003 right after the New Minis came out! :D

4. Sully

Sully Administrator
    Staff Member Articles Moderator

Jul 21, 2015
    Software
    Ratings:
    +1,102 / 8 / -0
    Hate to see you sell it.. but hope another enthusiast buys it!

5. Metalman

Metalman Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 29, 2009
    Ex-Owner (Retired) of a custom metal fab company.
    Columbus, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +7,913 / 1 / -0
    The USPS is the pits... Their service is a joke....

I try to use FedEx or UPS whenever I can steer the shipment in that direction...

Sorry to hear this... GLWS

6. MightyStripes

MightyStripes New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you, We are still in the Graphics and Stripe business just doing more face to face now and less online stuff.
    Im not a net Savvy person and its become very very complicated to properly build a web site these days. Meta Tags this and that hash tags all stuff that greek to this 50 year old lol.

If it doesnt sell it will unfortunately be shut down at some point :mad2:

We hope this doesnt happen but sites do to renew again soon so the decision will have to made. :idea:

If your interested please let us know

Thank you

7. vetsvette

vetsvette MINI Alliance Ambassador

Nov 9, 2013
    South Central Virginia
    Ratings:
    +1,937 / 0 / -0
    Good luck with your sale. I would hate to see a good company just fade away. I had you guys make Challenge Stripes for my '07 R56 and couldn't have been happier with them. If I were a decade or two younger I would jump on it in a skinny minute.

8. MightyStripes

MightyStripes New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thank you this is the 1st place we have posted it for sale in hopes another Mini Fan will pick it up we really dont want to see it go to another graphics company thats just trying to buy the competition and kill the site.
    Heck who knows maybe we will want to purchase it back in the futur never know :)

9. MightyStripes

MightyStripes New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thank you this is the 1st place we have posted it for sale in hopes another Mini Fan will pick it up we really dont want to see it go to another graphics company thats just trying to buy the competition and kill the site.
    Heck who knows maybe we will want to purchase it back in the future never know :)

10. MightyStripes

MightyStripes New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Price lowered $10,000 would like to get someone set up with this before Fall so you can have a revamped site up and running for the Holiday Season! that is the busiest time for Mini Stripe orders!