FS: 2007 R56 MINI Cooper S Pepper White John Cooper Works (JCW)

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by 405, Sep 5, 2012.

1. 405

405 New Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Up for sale is my 2007 MINI Cooper S. The exterior is finished in Pepper White paint with gloss black accents (roof, mirrors, rear wing, and front grille surround). The interior is the black/black Checkered Carbon Cloth. It is a 6 speed manual. Currently it has 68,XXX miles but it will continue to creep upward as this is my daily driver. I am located about 60 miles south of Chicago.

This is a special car because MINI did not produce the JCW model in 07', it started in 08' I believe. But in 07' JCW parts were offered to fit to a standard Cooper S. My car has an extensive amount of John Cooper Works parts fitted from the factory:

-JCW full body kit in Pepper White
    -JCW suspension
    -JCW slotted front rotors
    -JCW exhaust
    -JCW door sill plates
    -JCW intake
    -JCW tune
    -JCW engine plaque
    -JCW badging on hatch and front grill

Otherwise it is all stock beside a few small modifications I made:

-JCW wheel center caps
    -JCW Updated side scuttles from the newer model
    -OEM "Viper" stripes in gloss black professionally installed
    -Shorty antenna
    -35% tint all around

(OEM antenna, MINI wheel center caps, and OEM "S" side scuttles included in sale)

Beside having a nice selection of JCW parts it is also well optioned.

Options include:

-Pepper White exterior paint
    -Gloss black accents (roof, mirrors, rear wing and front grille surround)
    -Center arm rest
    -All season Cooper S rubber floor mats (5 including trunk mat)
    -Checkered Carbon Cloth interior
    -Checkered brushed aluminum trim on dash and door panels (this checkered trim might be a JCW optioned part, I'm not sure)
    -Heated seats
    -Comfort Access System (Keyless entry (2 keys included))
    -SIRIUSXM Satellite Radio
    -Premium Package (includes auto wipers and headlamps, automatic climate control, and dual pane sunroof)
    -Front fog lights
    -Rear wing
    -Multi Function steering wheel including volume controls, bluetooth, and cruise
    -Push button start
    -17in. MINI R98 wheels in silver
    -Xenon headlights
    -Retractable headlight washers
    -Rain sensor and auto headlights
    -Alarm system
    -Universal Garage door opener (under rear view mirror)

The sole reason for selling is wanting a larger 4 door car. I have maintained this car meticulously inside and out cleaning it regularly. I've only used Autoglym Hi-Def and P21S wax on the paint and clay before every wax. It is kept in a climate controlled garage.

I bought this car in spring 2011 and it has been an excellent car. Oil changes have been performed by myself earlier than necessary. Recall was just performed over the summer by MINI of Tinley Park. Last summer the timing chain developed a rattle at ~50k miles and it was professionally replaced along with the water pump. It was a $2,000 service and has had no issues since.

The car runs excellent and pulls hard thanks to the JCW factory tune. There is no sign of clutch wear whatsoever and it handles unbelievably well. Start up and idle sound great with the JCW exhaust. No engine rattles.

The exterior is in great condition as well. There is 1 small ding in the driver door and 2 small dings on the hood. There is also a small paint chip on the hood by the grill All have been there since I've owned the car. There is also two 1/4in. long scratches on the hatch. Otherwise the exterior is perfect. Average wear for 68k miles. All exterior plastic trim looks great as does all glass.

When the installers were adding the Viper stripes they had to remove the front belt line trim that surrounds the hood. When they did this the chrome insert from the trim fell out and I haven't had a chance to re install it. I have the chrome trim and it will be included in the sale. The dealer should be able to do it easily.

The window tint on the driver side door glass is peeling in the corner. It began shortly after the tint was installed. When you shut the door the windows go up to seal the door shut, and when you open the door the windows come down. This is why the fresh tint started to peel after it was installed. I should be able to get it fixed before the sale.

Stereo sounds good and interior is very clean. No warning lights, everything works as it should. A/C works great as does heat. Heated seats get VERY HOT :eek: No strange interior rattles, it is completely solid. Never eaten in, non smoker, no strange odors from the interior, etc.

When I purchased the car in spring of 2011 it had ~45k miles. 70% of the miles put on this car since then have been highway. I live only a couple miles from the interstate and my commute is 25 miles north right off the interstate. I make this trip about 3 days a week so mileage will continue to climb slowly.

I will also include x4 quarts of 5w30 OE MINI synthetic oil. I've included a number of pictures below. If you want to see anything specific please let me know.

The bike rack is NOT included in the sale price. It is an OEM MINI rack which includes the base rack system, and 2 bicycle touring attachments. It cost me around $600 shipped, but can be included for an additional $475. The rack is only a year old and in excellent condition.

Never tracked, never raced, no hard launches.

Price: $18,500 Best way to contact me is via email: [email protected]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you for looking :)

2. 405

405 New Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Price drop to $17,000. Just put on a fresh coat of P21S and a pair of new Bosch Icon wipers!

3. 405

405 New Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    car is back up for sale!

just added a new set of Bridgestone Blizzak LM60 tires today! Mileage is now at 74k. Price drop to $16,000.

4. TunedMINI

TunedMINI New Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    What's the best you can do? I'm a motivated buyer.

5. omarluk2

omarluk2 New Member

Feb 8, 2014
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    how much for the rack only shipped to NY 10472 ?
    also is it for bikes use only, or can it carry a cargo box on top too ?

thanks