MINI Jewelry and Flair

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by Tom of TRS Designs, May 20, 2010.

1. Tom of TRS Designs

Tom of TRS Designs New Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello fellow MINIacs!
    I'm excited to share this with everyone... MINI Jewelry is here! Lulu, my wife and navigator, has been passionately hand crafting sterling silver jewelry for a long time and when MINI enter'd our lives in Nov'09 she immediately feel in love with the brand. She has now combined these two passions and is proud to present them to the MINI and MA Community.

These are a few of the first pieces she has created and many of these are prototypes and they can be remade into different sizes and incorporated into different pieces of jewelry. The options are almost endless, so if you have an idea:idea: for something you want, just let us know...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She is working on Necklaces, Bracelets, Anklets, Charm Bracelets, and Earrings... As new pieces are developed we will try to post here, but they will always will be loaded up to her Facebook page first. Click HERE to view that page and feel free to hit that "Like" button!

Any questions can be directed directly to her thru her Facebook page or sent direct to her Email at [email protected]

Thanks for looking and MOTOR On!!!!

2. Sideways

Sideways New Member

May 12, 2009
    Motorer and footwear Extrodinaire!
    Above the Border^^^
    Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Very cool stuff!
    I like...in a manly I-will-buy-that-for-my-girlfriend sort of way :)