Prima Car Care Products

Discussion in 'Detailing Supplies' started by Octaneguy, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Octaneguy

Octaneguy New Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Dream job
    Anaheim, CA
    Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    #1 Octaneguy, Apr 17, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
    Hmm, I didn't even know this forum existed! So here's my two cents. Looking for Prima Car Care products? I've got them all at ShowCarSupplies.com.

I'm Prima's California dealer based in Anaheim, California not far from Disneyland with a real 10,000 SF shop and detailing as my full time job. Planning a trip to SoCal? Be sure to make a stop at my shop where you can buy and demo products and I will show you how to use them.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My custom 2005 Jet Black MCS
    [​IMG]

I offer outstanding product support and suggestions before and after every sale. Nobody can offer comparable support or advice like I will and have done for the past 7 years.

Shipping Policy
    I offer options of USPS First Class for anything less than 1 pound, USPS Priority Mail for 1 pound and over, Flat Rate USPS Priority Mail whenever possible, and FedEx Ground. You choose which service USPS or FedEx you want to pay for, I determine if I can save you even more money by going Flat Rate and refund the difference. Flat Rate comes in Small, Medium, and Large box sizes and not all products will fit in these boxes and that's what determines whether I can save you more money or not. Your shipping costs are exactly what it costs me with no added markups.

Tip: If you're shipping to an office location, choose FedEx Ground instead of FedEx Home Residential, you will save a few bucks!

Are you in Hawaii? Choose Priority Mail and I will ship it Flat Rate. Regardless of weight or destination, that is currently $10.70 for the Medium Flat Rate will hold about 6 bottles of Prima.

Customer Support and About Me
    I'm a highly respected paint polisher/detailer that uses Prima everyday and have been an active MINI enthusiast and owner since they first came to the USA. I can be found on a number of enthusiast sites under the name OctaneGuy providing support every day. I began stocking Prima ONLY after I was convinced that it's a superior product.

I have before and after pix posted on my ShowCarDetailing.com site and my FaceBook Fan Page and I can provide professional advice tailored to your specific needs within your budget. You tell me how you like to work, and I'll tell you what results you can expect and how to maximize the return for your efforts. I also have online videos showing you how to use products.

Products that solve Real Problems
    Got a hologram paint defect or don't know even know what it looks like?
    [​IMG]

Spray on some Prima Hydro
    [​IMG]

Wipe it off and it's gone!
    [​IMG]

View from a different angle to confirm it's gone!
    [​IMG]

See the whole thread HERE

Thanks to my fans, I was voted #1 Best Detailer in Orange County, CA, though many of my customers think I'm the best in a much larger region, lol.

[​IMG]

There is a Prima solution for every problem you've got. Call me today toll free at 866 707 9292 (866 SOS WAX2) Mon-Sat 9am to 6pm PST or PM me here on MA 7 days a week 24 hours a day!

ShowCarSupplies.com Shopping Cart

2. bee1000

bee1000 New Member

Dec 23, 2009
    Marketing
    San Diego, California
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Getting introduced to OctaneGuy is one of the best side effects of Mini ownership! The Internet is full of "experts" in all sorts of things, but rarely do they have the experience to back up their talk. OctaneGuy/OG/Richard is one of those. Spend some time on his Show Car site and look at his write-ups and demonstrations and you will know he speaks from experience and with a passion for his craft.

And the good news is that you don't have to be a perfectionist or detailing fanatic to benefit from his insight. Applying even a fraction of his advice when caring for your car will put you miles ahead of 99% of the people out there.

3. lotsie

lotsie Club Coordinator

May 5, 2009
    stagehand/part time detailer
    Right here
    Ratings:
    +401 / 0 / -0
    A lot of my detailing knowledge comes from many years of following the advice, and practicing techniques learned from Richard:Thumbsup:

Mark

4. JeffreyC

JeffreyC Member

May 4, 2009
    Fontana, CA
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    For most of my adult life, I would run my car to the hand car wash and watch those guys scrub away at my car with filthy wash mitts and then dry it with towels that kept getting dropped on the asphalt. Then I bought my MINI and met Richard shortly afterwards.

Yes, I have Richard to thank for my OCD :Thumbsup:

I've spent time in his shop. He uses the same products he sells and is beyond generous with his time and knowledge. Not so generous with those bikini pics he promised to post over a year ago however. :lol:

5. Metalman

Metalman Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 29, 2009
    Ex-Owner (Retired) of a custom metal fab company.
    Columbus, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +7,913 / 1 / -0
    Prima products, YES:D

Pic's of Richard in a bikini, NO:frown2:

6. Metalman

Metalman Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 29, 2009
    Ex-Owner (Retired) of a custom metal fab company.
    Columbus, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +7,913 / 1 / -0
    So is everyone stocking up with Swirl since the Icelandic "Grit Cloud" is heading our way?:cornut:

7. lotsie

lotsie Club Coordinator

May 5, 2009
    stagehand/part time detailer
    Right here
    Ratings:
    +401 / 0 / -0
    If it does hit, best to use lots of water and rinse, rinse, rinse, before you wipe even soap on the paint.

Mark

8. TGS91

TGS91 New Member

May 8, 2009
    Sales Dude
    St. Louis, MO
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
  9. galoki

galoki New Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Got my Prima starter kit today! thanks Richard!

10. Octaneguy

Octaneguy New Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Dream job
    Anaheim, CA
    Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    You're welcome!!! Thanks for your patience! Shoot me a PM or call me on the toll free if you have any questions!

Richard