Depressed

Discussion in 'Feedback, Reviews & Comments' started by AliceCooper, Nov 5, 2012.

Tags:
  1. AliceCooper

AliceCooper Club Coordinator

Mar 13, 2010
    CT Technologist
    South Florida
    Ratings:
    +123 / 0 / -0
    Contacted one of MA's supporting OEM parts suppliers(will not name them to be fair) today for a part, extremely happy to find out that they actually have this discontinued part in stock and for that matter actually have 2 of them !!. The part is small and only costs a bit over $5. Now, I do realize shipping is going to be more than my part but was a bit FLOORED to see $20 + for a part I could drop in a small USPS flat rate box for $5.40. I know they are a business and have to add handling charges etc. but come on ....almost $22. I have sent a response to the person that helped me and I actually will add some miscellaneous o-rings and filters to beef up my order but If they cant get reasonable on shipping charges I will have to sadly move on with my search for this hard to find part. :(

2. imbmparts

imbmparts New Member

Jun 17, 2011
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    If you have the part number you can email it to me. Maybe I'll be able to help you out.

3. AliceCooper

AliceCooper Club Coordinator

Mar 13, 2010
    CT Technologist
    South Florida
    Ratings:
    +123 / 0 / -0
    *Update* Got things figured out, theirr computer system did not have my correct address here in the states and was automatically defaulting to the Puerto Rico, Alaska etc. rate which was $22, my rate was actually half that.

4. imbmparts

imbmparts New Member

Jun 17, 2011
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Glad to hear you got it worked out!