Outmotoring.com, great service!

Discussion in 'Feedback, Reviews & Comments' started by Z06_Pilot, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Z06_Pilot

Z06_Pilot Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Jun 12, 2013
    Network Design Engineer
    Columbus, OH
    Ratings:
    +263 / 0 / -0
    Hi folks,

Ordered a nm-engineering 22mm rear ASB for our 2013 CMJCW...due to failures in customer service by the bar's maker, nm-engineering, I had to return the bar to outmotoring.com.

Aaron actually answered the emails I sent to nm-engineering to try to help resolve the issue, even though I received no responses from nm-engineering.

Aaron is a stand-up guy, and processed my return immediately.

I look forward to doing business with them again in the future(and hopefully I don't have to return future purchases!)

Jeff

2. Crashton

Crashton Club Coordinator

Jun 4, 2009
    Retired old fart
    Hooterville Ohio USA
    Ratings:
    +11,656 / 2 / -0
    Outmotoring = Good people :yesnod:

3. CHKMINI

CHKMINI Club Coordinator
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 1, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3,863 / 0 / -1
    Aaron has always stood behind everything I've bought from him.

4. Dave.0

Dave.0 Helix & RMW Powered
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4

Yup, Aaron is a good guy to do business with.

5. CharlieVictor

CharlieVictor New Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Mar 29, 2011
    SoCal
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I've always found Outmotoring to be very responsive when it comes to customer service. It's nice to hear "happy ending" stories about vendors. Need to place another order with them . . .

Kind of surprised about the bad experience the OP had with nm engineering; I've gotten good service from them too - but I'm a local, and have met Jerry (their MINI guy) several times at local events. Apparently that makes a difference.

6. minime331

minime331 New Member

Jan 27, 2012
    washington dc metro area
    Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Ive order many things from outmotoring.com and have had a great experience every time. Shipping is fast the packages are securely packed. Their website is easy to navigate the always up to date ant their pricing is always a great price usually the best around.

I am one satisfied customer

7. Johnny9

Johnny9 New Member

Sep 8, 2013
    maintenance mechanic
    Lancaster, PA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I'll chime in as well. Outmotoring wasn't the first online Mini shop I found, but it's the only online shop I've bought from and I couldn't be happier.

8. Gil-galad

Gil-galad Club Coordinator

May 19, 2009
    Male
    Decorah, IA
    Ratings:
    +435 / 0 / -0
    If you want a real treat, plan a stop at the Outmotoring store in Knoxville. Our club recently paid a visit as part of a drive we made to the Smokies.

It was a veritable feeding frenzy. Kids in the candy store. :arf: And Aaron couldn't have been nicer and more accommodating.

[​IMG]

9. CHKMINI

CHKMINI Club Coordinator
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 1, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3,863 / 0 / -1
    We miss not having him physically in Columbus after his move to Knoxville. We would visit Outmotoring Global Headquarters every month after the MoM donut munch and stock up on everything MINI.