Way fast service!

Discussion in 'Feedback, Reviews & Comments' started by BruceK, Oct 5, 2015.

Tags:
  1. BruceK

BruceK Active Member

Feb 24, 2015
    Texas
    Ratings:
    +215 / 0 / -0
    I just wanted to mention some fast service I got from Way Motor Works.

I decided this past Thursday evening to order a set of new front brake pads. "Evening" as in after business hours. I placed my order online for a set of EBC Greenstuff brake pads and I was surprised little later, since it was in the evening, to glance at my phone and see that I had received an order confirmation via email. I put it down to some automated system kicking a generic email out to me. Okay, pretty typical these days.

But when I looked at my phone the next morning I saw I had a new email, which had been sent well past midnight, containing a tracking number for the package. Yes, my parts had apparently been pulled, boxed, and the order was waiting for shipment complete with tracking number - with all that work having been done that night. I hadn't selected any special fast shipping option - just the regular. But today is Monday, and this afternoon the parts just arrived. That means I can start on this project this evening instead of waiting. The parts got to me quickly because Way Motor Works kicked butt on processing that sucker so fast!

I appreciate the very quick service!

2. Minidave

Minidave Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Dec 22, 2009
    Male
    Overland Park, Ks
    Ratings:
    +5,003 / 1 / -0
    I've been a big fan of WMW for years now, I'm glad to hear they're still living up to their Rep!