Dealer Rater

Discussion in 'Feedback, Reviews & Comments' started by Johngo, Jan 25, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Johngo

Johngo New Member
    Supporting Member

May 18, 2010
    Art Director
    Sugar Hill, GA
    Ratings:
    +200 / 0 / -0
    This is a nice site to know about:

DealerRater.com - Car Dealer Reviews, Car Dealer Directory, FREE Dealership Classified Ads

Allows one to rate their dealership. Needless to say, Global isn't doing too well from me... or several others. They are currently at 3.2 out of a possible 5.

The Certified dealers are allowed two weeks to try and reconcile a bad rating. Pretty funny because my GF has been having major issues with Mall of GA Ford and she happened to be the first one to put a rating on their listing in the site - all ones. There was an email from the GM within minutes. I'll let you know if anything happens worthwhile.

2. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Motoring Alliance also has all the MINI Dealers in the US and Canada listed in the Reviews area. When created the General Managers of every dealer was notified as well. With your help we can make this review area the most complete. Rate your dealer today!

3. Way Motor Works

Way Motor Works New Member

May 4, 2009
    MINI Tuner
    Atlanta
    Ratings:
    +206 / 0 / -0
    MINI owners need to post their reviews good or bad anywhere they can. Bad reviews will help dealers work on fixing issues, and keep future MINI owners from going to a bad dealer. Good reviews will encourage people to use your favorite dealer.