Thanks DOS

Discussion in 'Feedback, Reviews & Comments' started by Jason Montague, Jul 5, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Jason Montague

Jason Montague New Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Jan 5, 2010
    Physician Assitant (retired)
    Sherman,Tx
    Ratings:
    +1,588 / 0 / -0
    :cornut:Thank you Defenders Of Speed for the sale on BSH oil catch cans. I just bought one(from y'all)via Pay Pal and mentioned the M/A ad. I also checked around and y'alls are $10 cheaper than any where else.:Thumbsup:

Jason

2. Mini'mon

Mini'mon New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    MINI Performance Parts Designer
    San Francisco, CA
    Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    :Thumbsup:

Thanks! We had to place an order for more OCC's because demand was so high yesterday. We'll get your parts shipped out on Friday!

-Clint

3. Jason Montague

Lifetime Supporter

Jan 5, 2010
    Sherman,Tx
    Ratings:
    +1,588 / 0 / -0
    :cornut: You guys are great! I get an email from y'all almost daily giving me the updates on my order and explaining that the SALE generated so much demand that y'all quickly ran out of stock. This fact boosts my confidence in the product. I would not liked to have heard: "yeah we've got thousands of them that we can't get rid of.:eek6::frown2::Thumbsup:

Jason

4. Jason Montague

Lifetime Supporter

Jan 5, 2010
    Sherman,Tx
    Ratings:
    +1,588 / 0 / -0
    DOS Info Please

:cornut: DOS please check out post # 50 under thread 'OCC Let Me Know.........'. So what about the 4 hose catch can? Just curious. :Thumbsup:

Jason

5. Mini'mon

Mini'mon New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    Jason, shot you an email concerning your question.

-Clint

6. Jason Montague

Lifetime Supporter

Jan 5, 2010
    Sherman,Tx
    Ratings:
    +1,588 / 0 / -0
    :cornut:Thanks. Got it. :Thumbsup:

Jason

7. Jason Montague

Lifetime Supporter

Jan 5, 2010
    Sherman,Tx
    Ratings:
    +1,588 / 0 / -0
    DOS BSH OCC

:cornut:I bought the BSH OCC and BSH 'block off valve'(I strongly recommend that both be purchased and used to get all of the crank case snot) back in the summer from Defenders of Speed and am very pleased(I think that I remember getting a % off for mentioning their ad at MA). I get approx 1oz/100mi of yellow translucent oily watery blow by smelling stuff with a small amount of opaque yellow stuff in the bottom and all of that stuff is now no longer going directly into the turbo intake. It's ironic that many miniacs here were very concerned about my putting Seafoam into the turbo intake when in actuality, the crank case snot(going directly into the turbo intake) is building destructive carbon intake valve deposits and the Seafoam is helping to remove them.Both of them go directly into the turbo intake. Stop the deposits with the DOS BSH OCC and help remove the deposits with Seafoam. (if DOS don't sell Seafoam,then I apologize to them for 'thread jacking' their advertisement):Thumbsup:

Jason

8. Mini'mon

Mini'mon New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    Great, Jason. Always good to hear from another happy customer! :Thumbsup:

-Clint