Make:
Classic Mini
Model Year:
Classic Mini
Body style:
Chassis Code:
General Color:
  • History:
    Bought this little car in September of 07 from a Georgia importer. It was a deep wine red with a grey interior, automatic,998cc motor. The body was pretty sound and clean. The rust and mod work is all documented at cardomain.com
  • Drivetrain Mods:
    All stock here. I recently added an aluminum radiator,to keep this puppy cooler during these Virginia summer days. K&N drop in air filter for now. The stock motor runs like crazy now with simple maintenance. I'll probably do the intake and exhaust first, then perhaps some minor power bumps, but not too much. I want to keep it dependable and simple.
    Suspension Mods:
    All stock stuff, for now.
    Wheels and Tires:
    12" Mini-Lites on Falkens
  • Exterior Mods:
    Color change from the original wine red to Carizzma R-M Idigo Pearl. I tweeked the formula a bit to get some extra sparkle in the sun. The roof is also done in a R-M Pearl white. The entire car was clear coated with Glasurit Clear 923-255 clear. The shine is at least 20000 feet deep, as I can see aircraft flying over it when the sky is clear.
    Interior Mods:
    All new carpeting, front seats are from an 08 Mazda RX8. Steering wheel and dashboard wood are from Moss Mini parts.
  • Ice Mods:
    Pioneer in dash CD player. Added front and rear speakers. Nothing extraordinary, the sound of the motor is plenty entertaining as is.

Share this Item