MINI WINGS

Make:
MINI
Model Year:
Body style:
Chassis Code:
General Color:
  • History:
    GOT WINGS from a little old lady with a mere 5000 miles on him being 4 years old. Totally Trick and flawless he was pre-broken in for me! (Good, Because I didn't have the patience to do that!) Became Tar Heel MINI Motoring Club VP Spring 2012 Hooked More*
  • Drivetrain Mods:
    AEM Cold Air Intake Kit including Active Hood Scoop/Dry Filter Air Box and Heat Shield Winter of 2013
    Suspension Mods:
    JCW Front and Rear Sway Bars installed by Sneed's Speed in Fall of 2012 just prior to MSSD! Wow what a difference!
    Wheels and Tires:
    Breyton GTSR MINI 17" x 7.5" with CONTI DW 215/45-17" Following the Hankook Ventus V12 EVO's that lasted almost 14,000 (Having Too Much Fun)
    Painted All Calipers with G2 Epoxy Metallic Silver to match the GTSR wheels September 2012
  • Packages:
    MCS | BRG | White 6SPD Auto | Breyton GTSR-MINI 17" | Tuscan Beige | Sport | Prem | Cold Weather |Fog Lamps |JCW Front/Rear Swaybars | HiFi | CG Lock | Custom BRG/White Union Jack Sunroof Graphics By AC | AEM CAI KIT | N2MINI Engineering Front Splitter
    Exterior Mods:
    Replaced Hood Scoop Under warranty and had them paint it White for my first "Youification". Added White Angel WINGS Checkers over rear wheels for his first "look". First Motoring Event MOTD 9. Whoah What Fun! Hooked. Starting seriously modding and adding stuff (Other than Vinyl that is,Vinyl is NEVER Final) at MOTD 9 ...And the passion never stops. Added Custom Colored BRG/White Union Jack Perforated Sunroof Graphic from Aesthetic Creations Spring 2011
    MOTD X =BLAST again! New Breyton GTSR MINI 9/12 B-Day to me Wheels! Fall of 2012 Dumped the Checkers (Vinyl is NEVER Final) and designed and added Large White Carbon Fiber Union Jack just in time for MSSD,Stay Tuned... I have something brewing already for MOTD XI, Can't wait!
    Interior Mods:
    Other than some Vinyl touches EJECT Button from Vinyl Styles and Checkers I made for the Dash panels he is all stock with the Luxurious Tuscan Beige Leather that sets him apart from the pack!
    Oh yeah how could I forget CG Lock from OutMotoring and Craven Speed Phone GPS Mount with Scissor Mount YES!
  • Ice Mods:
    Who needs that!... But WINGS DOES have HiFI and that's all that Matters!

Share this Item