Other Firebro17

Make:
Other
Model Year:
Body style:
Chassis Code:
General Color:
  • History:
    Originally delivered to Haron's Jaguar in Fresno, in early October 2014, this car was then dealer traded to Cole European in Walnut Creek later that month.

Having visited the local dealer for the usual speal and test drives, on Monday in the last week of June 2015, we left not being able to settle on a car in their inventory. Nearly certain the Haron's sales associate (Rob) understood our intentions of becoming new Jag owners, I put my faith in his ability to follow up and maintain communication with us and would do all he could to locate a car of our liking. Six days passed and no call or email... I initiated contact and found he had nothing new to share. Frustrated, I set out on an even deeper search to find a car on my own.

On the morning of July 4th, I found this car for sale while perusing the Internet ads. I made contact with Cole European on the 6th and found that it was still available. On July 10th 2015, we rented a car at the Fresno airport and headed off on the 2.5 hour ride to the East Bay. We arrived to find it out front with our names on the dash, fell in love with it (well she did), danced with the staff, had a bite of lunch and hopped in to enjoy the ride back to its new home, here in Clovis, only 10 miles from where it was first unloaded.

My wife always says, "Things happen for a reason." Thanks Rob, for not taking us seriously... Big mistake, Huge!
  • Drivetrain Mods:
    340 HP 3.0 Litre Supercharged V6
    Suspension Mods:
    Adaptive Dynamics and Servotronic Steering Systems
    Wheels and Tires:
    19" Aquila Alloy
    Continental Pro Contact, 245/40R-19
  • Packages:
    Portfolio
    Exterior Mods:
    Bi-Function, Adaptive/Intellegent HID Headlamps; Rear Camera and Front and Rear Park Aids; Radar Sensor Blind Spot Mirrors; Rear Fog Lamps
    Interior Mods:
    Barley/Truffle Soft Grain Leather, 12/8 Power Adjustable, Heated and Cooled Front Seats; Gloss Burl Walnut, Knurled Aluminum and Soft Grain Stitched Leather Dash
  • Ice Mods:
    Premium 825W Meridian Surround HD; Audyssey MultiEQ Audio Equalization; USB and iPod Connectivity

Share this Item