MidCal MINI Annual Christmas Party - Saturday, December 17, 2011 @ 3:00-???

Discussion in 'MidCal MINIs' started by MINIEOR, Nov 28, 2011.

1. MINIEOR

MINIEOR Club Coordinator

Sep 15, 2010
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    #1 MINIEOR, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
    Hey all MidCal MINI Peoples,
    Another year has come and gone and Tom and Tina (MINIEOR) are once again hosting the Annual MidCal MINI Potluck Christmas Party. Tom will resume his duties as Master of the BBQ so the main course will be provided. This is however still a BYOB event. The party has an early start time to enable enjoyment of the great scenery and to expand quality chat time. All are welcome to stay as long as they want. If you will be partaking of the Holiday Livations (drinking) and/or you don’t want to drive home, bring a sleeping bag - you are welcome to stay the night. There are two bedrooms available, one with a futon and one with an air bed (first come – first serve, so sign up early) and of course the living room floor is open as well. The party venue also has room if someone would like to bring a trailer or motor home. There are no hookups however.
    As per tradition if you would like to participate, we do engage in a gift exchange. The ONLY RULES: Don’t spend more than $20.00 and preferably something with a MINI theme (for a MINI or having to do with a MINI).
    Please RSVP as soon as possible so that we know just how much food to bring/prepare. After an RSVP is received you will receive an email with the address and directions. This event will also serve as the meeting for December. If you are not able to make this great event, we wish you and your family a very happy holiday season!

Date: Saturday,December 17, 2011
    Time: 3:00pm to ????
    Dinner Served: Around 5:00 – 6:00
    Location: After an RSVP is received, directions will be emailed.
    Parking: MINIs park along each side of the driveway. Please leave a path for cars to enter and exit. For those of you who plan on staying the night, please speak to Tom or Tina on where to park!

Sorry if this seams late. We posted this on the new web site but I had not gotten any RSVP. Then I realized yesterday that we don't have it set up for RSVP. HAHA, too much stuff on the mind.

Thanks,
    Tina

2. ShellyQ

ShellyQ New Member

Sep 25, 2010
    Clovis, CA
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I'll be attending! :smilewinkgrin:

Shelly :beer

3. Firebro17

Firebro17 Dazed, but not Confused
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 18, 2010
    Retired CAL FIRE Battalion Chief
    The Great Irrigated Desert of Central CA
    Ratings:
    +3,328 / 0 / -0
    Replied to your email, but we will be at the Coast that weekend and won't make it. Hope y'all have a fun time...

4. Mariposadust

Mariposadust New Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We are planning to attend.

Mariposadust

5. DarkSilverRider

DarkSilverRider New Member

Oct 12, 2010
    Fresno Ca
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Jennifer and I will be there:biggrin5:

6. MINIEOR

MINIEOR Club Coordinator

Sep 15, 2010
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hey All,
    It looks as though we have a pretty good turn out! 20 people coming!! If you have not sent in your RSVP. Please do so!!!You should have all gotten your directions VIA email! If you did not get you directions please notify me!!!

See you soon!!
    Tina

:donut1: :donut1: :donut1:

7. MINIEOR

MINIEOR Club Coordinator

Sep 15, 2010
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    To those of you joining us tonight. We are running a little behind. The house will be open at 3:30. If you show up at 3:00 no worries we should be there by 3:10.