Jamestown/Sonora Run - Saturday, April 28, 2012

Discussion in 'MidCal MINIs' started by MINIEOR, Mar 27, 2012.

1. MINIEOR

MINIEOR Club Coordinator

Sep 15, 2010
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hey all,
    It is time again for the Jamestown/Sonora run!!!!!!!

When: Saturday, April 28th (if we don’t have a good turnout for this date we can move the date up a week to 4/21, If you prefer one over the other please let me know)

We will meet at Starbuck's on 41 and Shaw (318 E Shaw Ave, Fresno, CA) around 8:15 and depart at 8:30 AM SHARP! We will make a quick stop in Oakhurst at the Raley's parking lot (40041 Highway 49, Oakhurst) to meet anyone from the northern area (approx arrival 9:15 and depart 9:30). Then head out HWY 49 to Mariposa Fair Grounds (we will make another short 10-15 minuet stop). We will then head to “The Peppery†(13494 Mono Way, Sonora) for lunch. We have kept the same route from last year. Sonora is approximately 127 miles from Fresno and the estimated time for this run is about 3 hours one way.

This is my favorite run so I truly hope that all of you can attend!

The new change for this year is the Dinning Menu: I need you to choose from the choices below. The amount includes food, choice of water, tea, coffee or soda, sales tax and tip. The money will be payable to me and I will pay them. If you decide to drink alcohol you will need to add that money when we arrive. Remember your cash!!!

Please RSVP for everyone in your party including meal selected, due to I need to have an accurate head count for lunch The last day to RSVP will be Friday April 20th. Please note if you RSVP and do not cancel by the 20th you will still owe me $5.00 per person for the non cancellation (as we still have to pay for you). We have a minimum of 25 people for this reservation.

Oriental Chicken Salad $14.50
    Crisp Romaine, bean sprouts, red bells, sesame seeds, roasted peanuts and char broiled chicken tossed in sesame oil dressing.

Peppery Burger $14.75
    Lettuce, tomato, red onion, and a mild green Chile pepper. Add cheese for $.75

Peppery Cheese Steak $15.75
    Sliced tri-tip with grilled onions, red bell peppers, jalapenos, and peperjack cheese on a sourdough roll.

Peppery Chicken $14.75
    Served with sautéed red bells and onions with peperjack cheese.

If you none of these choices fit you please call me and let me know I might be able to work something out. Also if one of these no one select I can chose something else from the menu!

Thanks,
    Tina

Map Link Bing Maps - Driving Directions, Traffic and Road Conditions

2. Tron Chief

Tron Chief "Need More Coffee"
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 18, 2010
    Maintenance Supervisor Del Monte, retired 30 year
    Lemoore California
    Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    Oh yea here come the twists.. :biggrin5: :D :devil: