MidCal Christmas Party - December 11, 2010 - around 3:00

Discussion in 'MidCal MINIs' started by MINIEOR, Nov 6, 2010.

1. MINIEOR

MINIEOR Club Coordinator

Sep 15, 2010
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hey All our MidCal Mini Peoples,

Another year has come and gone. Tom and I are going to host an exclusively MidCal MINI Christmas Party again this year. There is only on slight change. This year we would like to make this event a potluck. Due to baby I don't want to over stress. Tom will be BBQing again this year so we will supply the main course. We hope that you will all be able to attend!!! We wanted to get the information out early due to we know the holidays are the hardest time of the year to plan events. This party has an early start time, but this is more to enjoy the scenery. Everyone can stay as long as they want. If you will be drinking and/or don’t want to drive home bring a sleeping bag, you are welcome to stay the night. There are two bedrooms open, 1 with a futon and 1 with air matrices (first come first serve) and then the living room floor is open as well. This is still a BYOB event. We would also like to do a gift exchange. Don’t spend more than $20.00 and preferably something for a mini or to do with minis. Please RSVP as soon as possible, this way we all know how much food to bring/prepare. Also this will serve as the meeting as well, there will be no meeting at Yukon Jack in December. If we don’t get to see you, we wish you a very happy holiday season!

Date: Saturday, December 11, 2010

Time: 3:00 pm - ????

Dinner Served around 5:00 – 6:00

Location: Please Check your emails or PM me for address and directions

Parking: Along each side of the drive way. Please leave a path for cars to enter and exit. For those of you who plan on staying the night please talk to Tom or myself on where to park!

If you have any problems finding the place or need any other information please call, email, PM or text me (559) 760-3060 (Tina).

Thank you & Happy Holidays,
    Tom & Tina Kell

2. Tron Chief

Tron Chief "Need More Coffee"
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 18, 2010
    Maintenance Supervisor Del Monte, retired 30 year
    Lemoore California
    Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    Suzie and I will be there. I can't remember the color but I think you know which one :D

3. riversong

riversong New Member

Sep 18, 2010
    Coarsegold, Ca.
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Count Sandee & Ken in on the xmas party. :beer

4. ShellyQ

ShellyQ New Member

Sep 25, 2010
    Clovis, CA
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Nick and I will be there. :smilewinkgrin:

Shelly :beer

5. Tron Chief

Lifetime Supporter

Sep 18, 2010
    Lemoore California
    Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    :Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup:

6. western kingbird

western kingbird New Member

Oct 12, 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tina, I will be coming to the Christmas Party. Could you please send directions.
    I got the midcalminis email addr. off the home page, and I sent you a separate email
    with my email addr. Thanks, Fred

7. Mariposadust

Mariposadust New Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well we will not be able to make it. Got a granddaughter that's having her 5th birthday party the 11th in San Diego. So we will spend a few days down there.

Dust & Sue

8. western kingbird

western kingbird New Member

Oct 12, 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tina, Did the baby come yet ? Did you receive my earlier reply with my email to
    send the directions to the party ? If so, let me know, and I'll send it on the midcal
    minis email. Thanks , Fred

9. Tron Chief

Lifetime Supporter

Sep 18, 2010
    Lemoore California
    Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    Yes Tina and Tom now have a beautiful little baby girl by the name of Zoie who is taking every spare minute of their time. :Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup:

10. MINIEOR

MINIEOR Club Coordinator

Sep 15, 2010
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hey All,

It is getting down to the party time:beer :beer. To keep you all posted we have currently have 17 people who RSVP. If you guys have any questions please let me know. I currently have the same people staying the night as last year, so same sleeping arrangements are in line (all clocks will be stopped:lol:). If you have not sent in your RSVP please do so soon. Also please do keep in mind if you are feeling even a little under the weather please don't come (not to be rude). Zoie (our new arrival) will be there and I don't want her coming down with anything. Thank you for your understanding on this matter.

I wish you all the best holiday season! We hope to see you at the party but if we don't get to see you Merry Christmas early!!!!!

Tina & Tom

11. Tron Chief

Lifetime Supporter

Sep 18, 2010
    Lemoore California
    Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    Looking forward to sitting around the fire pit :beer

12. MINIEOR

MINIEOR Club Coordinator

Sep 15, 2010
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Wow this year is flying by. The Christmas Party is this weekend:D :smilewinkgrin:! We are up to 22 people. Tom and I will provide the main coarse. We will also have water, diet coke, tea (cold & hot), and coffee. If you would like anything else please bring it. Also please remember this is a BYOB event. We are very happy to be able to see all of you!!!! To all of you who can not make it this year we all wish you the best for this holiday season.

Tina

13. MINIEOR

MINIEOR Club Coordinator

Sep 15, 2010
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Wow this year is flying by. The Christmas Party is this weekend:D :smilewinkgrin:! We are up to 22 people. Tom and I will provide the main coarse. We will also have water, diet coke, tea (cold & hot), and coffee. If you would like anything else please bring it. Also please remember this is a BYOB event. We are very happy to be able to see all of you!!!! To all of you who can not make it this year we all wish you the best for this holiday season.

Tina

14. gatekper

gatekper New Member

Sep 18, 2010
    instructor/ retired
    Visalia, Ca
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Best of wishes to all of you at the party and those like us that will not make it. (we are headed south to SLO see her granddaughter, coming in from out of state)

15. Lil Miss

Lil Miss New Member

Dec 10, 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tina,
    Kurt and I will be at the party. Not sure if you got our RSVP the other day so I am trying the new website. We need directions please.

Marty Jauss
    Lil Miss

16. SRTech

SRTech Club Coordinator

Aug 30, 2009
    Mini Cooper Service & Repair
    Oakhurst, CA
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    The MidCal e-mail you replied to has the directions farther down.

Steve

17. riversong

riversong New Member

Sep 18, 2010
    Coarsegold, Ca.
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Tom & Tina (& Lorena & Dick) for hosting the Christmas party. Good food, friends, fire, and fun. 'Twas a bonus to see Zoie!

Ken & Sandee

18. Tron Chief

Lifetime Supporter

Sep 18, 2010
    Lemoore California
    Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    Awesome time with awesome friends :Thumbsup:

19. ShellyQ

ShellyQ New Member

Sep 25, 2010
    Clovis, CA
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thank you Tom & Tina for another great MINI Christmas party. As always, great food and an awesome group of people. :Thumbsup:

Shelly :beer

20. riversong

riversong New Member

Sep 18, 2010
    Coarsegold, Ca.
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Kurt & Marty, thanks for stocking our ice chest with the Blue Moon.:D Just letting you know it's not going to waste. Will reciprocate next time we see you.:beer