MINI Bowling Saturday, February 26 at 7:00PM

Discussion in 'MidCal MINIs' started by MINIEOR, Feb 22, 2011.

1. MINIEOR

MINIEOR Club Coordinator

Sep 15, 2010
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    #1 MINIEOR, Feb 22, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
    Hey All,
    I know this is short notice for most but we can't let another month go by just due to me being busy! We always have a great time bowling! I hope that if you didn't get to join in last time that this time you can! I know it's no a run. I just can't come up with a safe run to do in the rain!

When: Saturday, February 26
    Time: 7:00 PM
    Where:
    Rodeo Lanes, Clovis
    140 Shaw Ave.
    Clovis, CA 93612

Directions: If coming from 41 - Travel east on Shaw until you come to Minnewawa Ave. Make a right onto Minnewawa and make a left into the parking lot. Located in shopping center on southeast corner. In the back corner.

I have made the reservations.
    The cost per person per game is $5.20 and shoe rentals is $4.25.

Parking is good...the bar is good too... Food not so much. I was thinking of setting up to go have dinner before hand. I was looking at going to Pizza or something around 5:00. This will leave us enough time to eat and then get over to the bowling Let me know if you would be interested and then we can work out the dinner!

Tina:Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup:

NOTE: I am working on getting all of the runs for the year on the calendar! Also we will do bowling again in March!!!!

2. MINIEOR

MINIEOR Club Coordinator

Sep 15, 2010
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    #2 MINIEOR, Feb 25, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
    I knew we wouldn't have a great turn out for this one due to the late notice. But for those of you who are coming, I set up diner at the new restaurant in Fresno. Buffalo Wild Wings for 5:00. I figured an hour and a half for Dinner should be good. I currently have 10 people signed up (minus 2 that are not bowling, but coming to be our cheer section).

If you decide at the last minuet to join us please call me or post here.

Restaurant Address
    3065 E Shaw Ave
    Fresno, CA 93710

Thanks all!
    I hope if you can't make it to this bowling night you will be able to make it to the next!!!!

Tina:D:D:D:D

3. CHKMINI

CHKMINI Club Coordinator
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 1, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3,863 / 0 / -1
    Rats...too far from Ohio for me to join you in my new MA BOWLING SHIRT!!!

4. Firebro17

Firebro17 Dazed, but not Confused
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 18, 2010
    Retired CAL FIRE Battalion Chief
    The Great Irrigated Desert of Central CA
    Ratings:
    +3,328 / 0 / -0
    Tina...

We wont be able to make the Bowling nite as we had already made other plans for the weekend. Good luck with the Buffalo Wings joint. I hope that you were able to get a reservation because they are very packed. I'm sure that's going to especially be true on Saturday evening... BTW, if you've not yet been there, the place is real loud and their food's not too good either (although our son says the wings are good). I hope you guys will all have a fun time. Maybe we can make it next time. :beer

5. western kingbird

western kingbird New Member

Oct 12, 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tina, I'll be at the Wings Restau. at 5. I'll be at bowling, too. Not sure I'll bowl, but I'll
    be there to cheer ! Fred

6. MINIEOR

MINIEOR Club Coordinator

Sep 15, 2010
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Wow bowling was great. Just got home and got little miss to bed again. We had a great time. Thanks to all who joined us. Shelly kicked our butts in bowling. The little lady who drives her mini the way it should be driven and now kicks the guys butts at bowling!! YHEA shelly!!!! Suzie, Janet, and Katie brought up our cheering section as well as the baby sitting section not that Suzie minded. Had a great time thanks all

7. CruiseControl

CruiseControl New Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Blessed to have a good job at a locally owned Came
    Fresno, CA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sounds like I missed another night of fun.... Had to work at the Monsters hockey Game

8. SRTech

SRTech Club Coordinator

Aug 30, 2009
    Mini Cooper Service & Repair
    Oakhurst, CA
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for setting this up Tina, it was fun.:Thumbsup:

Steve

9. MINIEOR

MINIEOR Club Coordinator

Sep 15, 2010
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]

See the "S" on the right bottom that's Shelly's final game!! She is the new one to beat. She kick but!!! Good going Shelly!!!

10. jiminni

jiminni Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    Ca.
    Ratings:
    +262 / 0 / -0
    Yes very fun :cornut: Even the son had fun. Thx Tina :Thumbsup:

11. ShellyQ

ShellyQ New Member

Sep 25, 2010
    Clovis, CA
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Tina. :smilewinkgrin: Bowled half way decent only because I get to practice one a week. We'll see what next month brings. Thanks for organizing these bowling events. :Thumbsup: Fun Times!!!

Shelly :beer