New MINI App for iPad - MINI INTERNATIONAL

Discussion in 'MINI News and Articles' started by Nathan, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

THE MINI INTERNATIONAL magazine will be released as an iPad app in German and English in the iTunes App Store on 13 September 2011 in time for the start of the IAA International Motor Show.

The MINI INTERNATIONAL app is different. It not only allows MINI fans to experience the contents of the printed edition in multimedia form but also provides a weekly update with all the latest news: a MINI “best-of†from the blogs and websites unlike.net, NOWNESS.com and davidreport.com. These three partners will help ensure that THE MINI INTERNATIONAL app stays exciting and up-to-the-minute.

The app will feature articles from THE MINI INTERNATIONAL with even more pictures, exciting videos and audio-visual streams – as well as weekly bulletins on the MINI brand, lifestyle, culture, art and other topics of interest to MINI fans. The app’s interface concept is based on the printed edition and, like the magazine itself, is also characterised by its aesthetic design. Interesting feeds and an integrated Facebook share function guarantee perfect networking.

A multimedia special that ties in with the international campaign “Another Day. Another Adventure.†will be released to mark the launch of the MINI Coupé, as well as a film documenting the MINI Clubman video art on display at the IAA.

THE MINI INTERNATIONAL print magazine is published twice a year, in March and September. THE MINI INTERNATIONAL application will be released at the same time as the print version and will also be updated on a weekly basis through feeds from partner websites and the official MINI online channels.

Download: bit.ly/MINI_INTERNATIONAL_iPad_EN

2. jorn

jorn New Member

Sep 24, 2011
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I'm trying to like it, but it's pretty artsy-fartsy for my tastes. It's more of a digital fashion mag than something about driving passion.

*yawn*

3. IMGRFX

IMGRFX Club Coordinator

Oct 18, 2010
    Columbus, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +241 / 0 / -0
    Ohhhhh. I like it!