Mini News MINI Countryman Park Lane to be shown in Geneva

Discussion in 'MINI News and Articles' started by Nathan, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

The MINI Countryman now has an high end editon, the Park Lane. The body finish in Earl Grey metallic is combined with the entirely new color variant Oak Red for the roof and exterior mirror caps, supplemented with optional sport stripes in the same color for the bonnet, tailgate and lower side sections.

The characteristic side turn indicator surrounds in chrome known as side scuttles also comprise an inlay in Oak Red. The MINI Countryman Park Lane comes with 18-inch light alloy wheels in Turbo Fan Dark Grey design and the MINI ALL4 Exterior visual package including silver body elements for the front and rear apron as well as the side sills.

Exclusive emblems on the side scuttles and the cockpit surface bear the inscription "Park Lane", as do the entry sills. The interior surfaces in Oxide Silver for the door bezel and cockpit trim and Cross Stripe Grey for the side surrounds of the center console were also designed exclusively for the MINI Countryman Park Lane. These go together with the inlay color Carbon Black for the door trim and center console.

The MINI Countryman Park Lane is offered in up to eight model variants, depending on the market. The edition model is available both with the characteristic MINI front-wheel drive as well as the all-wheel drive system ALL4. 4-cylinder petrol engines with 90 kW/122 hp or 140 kW/190 hp power the models MINI Cooper Countryman and MINI Cooper Countryman ALL4 as well as the MINI Cooper S Countryman and MINI Cooper S Countryman ALL4. 4-cylinder diesel engines deliver 82 kW/112 hp in the MINI Cooper D Countryman and MINI Cooper D Countryman ALL4, and 105 kW/143 hp in the MINI Cooper SD Countryman and MINI Cooper SD Countryman ALL4.

The MINI Countryman Park Lane sees its world premiere at the Geneva International Motor Show in March 2015. It will be available worldwide in July 2015.

2. Spa2k

Spa2k Well-Known Member

May 9, 2013
    Iowa
    Ratings:
    +975 / 0 / -0
    I'm really surprised at the size of the new MINI Park Lane, although I love the Breezeway rear window and the new grill. I really like the new Retro Turquoise color too. I'll bet this thing will eat up and spit out the Dragon! :Thumbsup:

[​IMG]

3. cct1

cct1 Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

May 5, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3,369 / 0 / -0
    Looks like April Fools came early this year.