MINI's of Boston events page

Discussion in 'MINI Performance Group' started by panaphobic, Jul 14, 2011.

1. panaphobic

panaphobic Club Coordinator

Jul 19, 2010
    Customer Support
    Tewksbury, MA
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    I just made a Facebook page for MINI's of Boston. Basically, my idea with this page was to have a bunch of MINI owners like the page and then we can collectively put our ideas about MINI meets and other stuff up there that we might want to do. Say you are planning to take a weekend or a day drive somewhere in your MINI. Wouldn't it be fun to meet up with some other MINI owners and do the same drive? Basically that's why I made the page. Just so some of the local MINI owners can collaborate with each other and put together some small events and drives. Let me know what you think and like the page on Facebook if you're interested!

MINI's of Boston

***I am posting this is a few different forums as they pertain to the same thing***

2. jeffster06

jeffster06 Active Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Dallas, GA
    Ratings:
    +111 / 0 / -0
    Just move to ATL already and hang with the MINI's atlanta group with me :Thumbsup:

on another note hope you get a good turn out. You know if I still lived there I would go to every event.

3. Sideways

Sideways New Member

May 12, 2009
    Motorer and footwear Extrodinaire!
    Above the Border^^^
    Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Good luck dude!
    was in Boston a few weeks back and if given the chance would have loved to have met up with some fellow MINI peeps...I did drop by Herb Chalmers though and got a very personal tour of the new facilities (still under construction)
    Marcello Kopper was quite the host.

4. anuppercasej

anuppercasej New Member

Jun 11, 2010
    Portland, OR
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Unfortunately I will be leaving the Boston area in a few days to move to Portland, OR. Was only around here for a year and never really got a chance to meet up with any MINI peeps... Good luck!

5. panaphobic

Jul 19, 2010
    Customer Support
    Tewksbury, MA
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Jeff! I don't think I could handle the heat down there like you do. I also need snow in my life. I just love it too much! I think you should just move your ass back up here!

I haven't ventured into Boston much with my MINI. The roads are absolutely horrible in most parts and my MINI is lowered. Maybe next time you're in the area we can get something going on with a bunch of MINI's

Thanks! Hope your move goes well and hope you can find a MINI group out there!

6. jeffster06

jeffster06 Active Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Dallas, GA
    Ratings:
    +111 / 0 / -0
    See thats the issue I can live perfectly fine without snow in my life that and the roads in GA are soooo much nicer than Mass lol. Although I do miss MA

7. panaphobic

Jul 19, 2010
    Customer Support
    Tewksbury, MA
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Well Jeff, I love snow. I love going out in the snow and hitting the mountains and I just love how the snow makes the world look completely different. Although the roads may suck and the winters are harsh, I couldn't make it through my life without seeing the white fluffy stuff falling from the sky for a couple months of the year. Plus, my dog doesn't like the heat and ABSOLUTELY loves snow as well. If only there were a place that didn't get very hot, has a (significant) snowfall every year and has smooth roads. That would be my perfect home!

8. RallyMini370

RallyMini370 Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Engineer
    Central America
    Ratings:
    +1,587 / 0 / -0
    They have a Mini meet in Lowell on Wednesday nights.