Happy Thanksgiving to one and all...

Discussion in 'MINI' started by Goldsmithy, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Goldsmithy

Goldsmithy MINI Alliance Ambassador
    Articles Moderator Supporting Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Male
    TCB
    Main Street in the land of Oz
    Ratings:
    +1,151 / 0 / -0
    And what are you thankful for??? I am thankful for my new headlights, of which I will post later, that allow me to see a whole lot better driving at night. I am thankful for a great MINI and this site that helps me spend my money so well. And, last but not least, I'm very thankful I'm vertical... OH. I forgot the Dragon...

2. DneprDave

DneprDave Well-Known Member
    Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2010
    Engineer
    Pacific NW
    Ratings:
    +1,721 / 0 / -0
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    We are just having just a couple neighbors over Thursday, and then our whole family and their dogs on Saturday. It's gonna be nuts.

3. TheModFather

TheModFather Well-Known Member

May 15, 2012
    11 years in the ARMY, 2 years of being a multitale
    North Denver CO.
    Ratings:
    +5,322 / 0 / -0
    Happy Turkey Day!

I'm thankful for everything I have accomplished, gained, and lost within the last year! It's really too much to list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. wmwny

wmwny Well-Known Member

May 29, 2009
    Male
    Retired
    Piqua, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +2,788 / 10 / -0
    Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends here...the ones I have already met and the ones I have yet to meet. :Thumbsup:

5. TATTRAT

TATTRAT Well-Known Member
    Supporting Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Executive Chef
    NoVA/DC
    Ratings:
    +474 / 0 / -0
    6th year of going out for Indian food at our favorite local place. Better for spending time with my loved ones and I don't mind a day out of the kitchen!

I'm thankful for my job, my better half, a roof over my head, family, and despite health issues, thankful for every vertical day I get!

Hope everyone enjoys the day tomorrow!

6. vetsvette

vetsvette MINI Alliance Ambassador

Nov 9, 2013
    South Central Virginia
    Ratings:
    +1,937 / 0 / -0
    I'm thankful that I'm still here after 70+ years. :biggrin5:

7. Dave.0

Dave.0 Helix & RMW Powered
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    Thankful for everything and everyone in my life and proud to be banned from LXM.

Please don’t bring them here.

8. Sully

Sully Administrator
    Staff Member Articles Moderator

Jul 21, 2015
    Software
    Ratings:
    +1,102 / 8 / -0
    Happy Thanksgiving! Last night had the wife's family over ~40 people... great time and thankful that is all cleaned up now. Getting ready to head to the "farm" and to do my family one ~25 folks. I'm thankful for all my friends and family made it through another year.. including my 99 year old Grandma. :D

9. MCS02

MCS02 Moderator
    Staff Member Articles Moderator Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Male
    Ratings:
    +7,876 / 10 / -3
    I am Thankful to wake up in a country where from the beginning they stopped to thank God for what they had. I am thankful that heart of my country is still good, although we don't all see eye to eye most of us still care for the well fair of our neighbor. I am thankful in the night when I can't sleep I have the freedom to pick up the Bible and read it till my mind is quiet. I am Thankful for my Mom and her 13 brothers and sisters, all are gone but two, they taught by example how to be honorable good people. I am Thankful to live in the best country on this planet, I have lived in a few other countries and have visited many more, we are blessed.
    I am thankful for the men and women that wear a uniform from military to first responders. I am Thankful for my Wife and kids! I am Thankful for the one true God.

Lastly I am thankful for FAST CARS.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

10. Firebro17

Firebro17 Dazed, but not Confused
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 18, 2010
    Retired CAL FIRE Battalion Chief
    The Great Irrigated Desert of Central CA
    Ratings:
    +3,328 / 0 / -0
    Not much else left to say after Post 9... But, I’ll add that I’m thankful for the opportunity to be vertical and above the turf for yet another day. Thank God for the miracle of modern medicine! God bless all my friends and family, and our military throughout the world - who continue to provide for all of the freedoms we continue to enjoy here at home. Thank you.