2009 Cooper S R56 - Sacramento, CA

Discussion in 'Classic Mini, MINI and other Cars for Sale' started by twistedimages, Jul 18, 2016.

1. twistedimages

twistedimages New Member

Aug 22, 2015
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Don't get me wrong- I LOVE this car. But I have too many vehicles that I love, so it's time for the Mini to go to a new owner!

2009 Mini Cooper S, 6 speed manual transmission, just over 48,000 miles.
    Runs PERFECT - no issues at all.
    Leather heated seats, power everything, cold AC, keyless entry, push-button start, dual sunroofs, Bluetooth audio (JL Audio Bluetooth module) & phone, front and rear fog lights... it's fully loaded.

Air Lift Performance air struts at all four corners- adjustable damping, threaded body monotube struts, adjustable camber plates. This system bolts directly in place of the stock suspension, so it can be returned to factory specs in a day.
    24" seamless aluminum air tank with Accuair eXo mounts, Viair 380C air compressor, Air Lift Performance AutoPilot V2 digital height control - touch a button and you go straight to ride height!

17" JNC 032 wheels with 205/40 Federal tires.

Custom "stickerbomb" roof wrap with UK-inspired logos - gotta keep it "UKDM"! Easy to remove if it's not your style. Roof is white underneath.

This car is an excellent daily driver- AC blows cold, suspension rides great and handles even better, seats are comfortable... nothing to hate.

Comes with stock struts and factory 16" wheels with good tires, in case you want to put it all back to stock.

Registered last month, smogging this weekend, freshly washed and ready for its new owner.

Asking $12,000 obo.
    Call or text: 916-337-4220
    Phil

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]