1. Nelzie

Nelzie New Member

May 5, 2009
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    It's time to sell the 2006 GP! Number 0148 in the series.
    I have had it maintained at a Detroit Tuned since acquiring it and have driven it most of one summer and all of this past summer.

Mileage: 67,380

Maintenance/Repairs/Replacements that I have put into this beautiful car:
    AC Condenser
    Thermostat
    Coolant Tank (Not the radiator, the smaller plastic tank.)
    Newer Battery with roughly 1.5 years since being replaced.
    Serpentine Belt
    Regular Oil Changes

I have replaced the original radio with a modern, blue tooth equipped unit that can be used for hands free phone and music over blue tooth.

The OEM Wheels have been in storage since I purchased this GP to keep the small amount of road rash they came with from being added to. The tires on those have very miles on them and they have been stored in a climate controlled basement the entire time.

There are a few blemishes to this car.

The windshield had been replaced this previous spring, but... a spring and summer of motoring has given it two chips that I can arrange to have filled, unless that's something you'd like to do yourself.

The front bumper has a small ding to it, where the previous owner bumped lightly into something.

The pyrotechnics pack for the battery cable went off, on its own. It's been repaired, but not replaced.

Overall, I have been exceptionally happy with being the caregiver for this GP, but now it's time to give someone else a chance at sitting behind the wheel.

Asking $16,500. obo

Attached Files: