'13 Mini Cooper for sale

Discussion in 'Classic Mini, MINI and other Cars for Sale' started by whaap, Jan 29, 2017.

1. whaap

whaap New Member

Jan 10, 2014
    retired
    Tucson, Arizona
    Ratings:
    +313 / 0 / -0
    '13 R56 hardtop (Justa) 17,000 miles, automatic, white over iced chocolate (metallic), hood stripes, full tint, factory armrest, $12,750.00 Purchased new in January 2014 means there's one full year of new car warranty left. I don't have any pictures to post but think of a Hardtop showing as new and that will do.

Those of you that have followed this forum have read me state how my car has been flawless. It still is. The car is as close to perfect as a used car can be. Something should show well for a car being driven and maintained by an 82 year old man. I will not give a break in the price. The break you will be getting is you're buying a car that has, again, been flawless and never abused.

Anyone living in the rust belt would be doing yourself a favor by flying here and driving it home.

2. DneprDave

DneprDave Well-Known Member
    Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2010
    Engineer
    Pacific NW
    Ratings:
    +1,720 / 0 / -0
    Why are you selling it?

3. whaap

whaap New Member

Jan 10, 2014
    retired
    Tucson, Arizona
    Ratings:
    +313 / 0 / -0
    I knew some one would ask. My wife and I are moving into a retirement community and we will only have need for one car and as much as it grinds me her CR-V wins because of practicality.

4. Mary11

Mary11 New Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ooh, I adore Mini Coopers! But why do you sell it :confused: