Return of JCWADVENTURES.COM - UK & USA F56 COOPER S JCW Review

Discussion in 'MINIs in Other Media' started by AM_AUTOS, Dec 4, 2014.

1. AM_AUTOS

AM_AUTOS New Member

Dec 27, 2012
    UK
    Ratings:
    +106 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

First off I would take everyone who has supported me from the birth of the website to where we are now

The idea of the website was to showcase my travels and journey with shot of my humour & honesty

I haven't posted anything in a while due to my travels to the US to do MINI TAKES THE STATES and working fallout as now I have two jobs

I am account executive working on the Jaguar & Land Rover marketing and on the weekends I am your friendly Track Marshall at a Go karting track

CARS CAR CARS cant get enough of them

When I am not driving I have been helping friends and wider community with charity work

Its not everyday you abseil down a building dress up as Batman for the kids

[​IMG]

This is no excuse of not for keeping you guys waiting but I felt I need to post something to say normal service will resume soon

I am taking days off work to finish for my current review of the F56 MINI COOPER S in the UK & USA

I have driven both manual and automatic on UK & USA roads with steering wheels on either side

Not many people can say that and they cant really say they have driven the F56 MINI COOPER S with JCW Tuning kit for 500 plus miles

Here is a little teaser of what's to come and thank you again for the likes, comments, follows, tag and all around love you give where every you are in the world

[ame="http://youtu.be/X67M1RleGiU"]F56 Cooper S JCW Review - YouTube[/ame]

Forever on a MINI Adventure

Ali
    JCW Adventures | It's a MINI Adventure try to Keep UP!!