Pre Migration Motoring Alliance is NOT For Sale

Discussion in 'Announcements, How do I, Feedback' started by Nathan, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    It has come to my attention that there are some people claiming that Motoring Alliance is for sale and the asking price is $125,000.

Sorta not true...

About 2 weeks or so ago when I was in a bad way mentally, just before I took myself to the ER because I was worried about my mental state I did shop the site to two different groups. One is a major player in Forums that i do some work with as a contractor, the other is a client of mine that invests in sites. Along with those 2 groups I made a mention to 4 other people to make sure I had my head on straight and was not acting rash.

While I did get my asking price, I was also advised by that same person that made the offer that really should think about it more before making the jump.

Then a few days later I ended up in the ER, took myself there. Some discussion with myself revealed I was being rash in my decision. I had dreams of wandering around Europe.

So now the other day in the thread about what a wonderful individual Barry of MC2 happens to be to be funny I tossed in that $150 grand in cash M/A was for sale. $150 grand also being the figure that Barry of MC2 is trying to get as a grant to prop up his failing venture.

I reiterate, M/A is NOT for sale. Well not for sane money anyway.

2. minsanity

minsanity Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Ratings:
    +378 / 0 / -0
    Hold on, Nate. MA has come a long way to be the best MINI site around. It's home to many, if not all, here.:)

3. JenLane

JenLane New Member

Jul 4, 2009
    Philadelphia, PA
    Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Good to hear. MA is awesome just the way it is. It's tough work but someone's gotta do it. So thanks. :)

4. Dave.0

Dave.0 Helix & RMW Powered
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    M/A is not for sale people let it go.

5. Crashton

Crashton Club Coordinator

Jun 4, 2009
    Retired old fart
    Hooterville Ohio USA
    Ratings:
    +11,656 / 2 / -0
    I believe what Nathan says. :yesnod:

That being said everything in this world is for $ale it seems. :D

[​IMG]

6. quikmni

quikmni Moderator

Jun 6, 2009
    Aerospace Engineer
    Orcutt, CA
    Ratings:
    +174 / 0 / -0
    Glad to hear M/A is staying in your hands. Thank you for setting the store straight.