12 Sep 2010 - NEMINI.org Photo shoot, Newington, CT

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by schatzy62, Sep 8, 2010.

1. schatzy62

schatzy62 New Member

May 28, 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    WE have finally come up with a final date for the NEMINI.org Photo shoot. 12 Sept 2010.

Please respond to this thread if you will be joining us. I will keep a running list here of the participants.

We will be meeting at 9 am at

Al's Landscaping and Nursery
    204 Kelsey st
    Newington, CT, 06111

we hope to get the cars all set up and start the shoot at 10AM so that we can have the best sun available for the shoot.

We are looking for 60+ cars to be able to do the shoot in one shot. But if we do not get that many participants then we will be making up as many letters as we can at one time to shoot and will stitch it together to make the final photo.

For those new to this thread we are trying to spell out NEMINI.org with cars and take an aerial picture of it.

As it is "All About The Food" we are planning on having a BBQ as well starting after the shoot 12-1pm It is currently up in the air as to where the BBQ will actually take place but I will keep this post update with all new info. I will pick up burgers/dogs and condimnets and if anyone is interested in bringing a side dish please let me know and I will put you down for it next to your name so others will know what to expect.

If you are interested in this please sign up on the NEMINI.org site (its free) and then post in this thread - 12 Sep 2010 - NEMINI.org Photo shoot, Newington, CT

Hope to see some new people there.

schatzy62

a.k.a. Eric

2. bigguylittlecar

bigguylittlecar New Member

Aug 22, 2014
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm new here but I am located In bristol ct and would like to participate

3. bigguylittlecar

bigguylittlecar New Member

Aug 22, 2014