U.S. coverage of WEC?!

Discussion in 'Motorsports Chat & Race Preparation' started by Steve, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator
    Staff Member Articles Moderator

Apr 23, 2009
    Maryland, USA
    Ratings:
    +3,166 / 0 / -0
    Fox Sports are going to live-broadcast all nine races on the FIA WEC calendar!

I guess I haven't been paying attention because this is a big surprise to me.

Varsha, Fish to Lead FOX Sports Coverage of WEC (sportscar365.com)
    Full article here.

2. Crashton

Crashton Club Coordinator

Jun 4, 2009
    Retired old fart
    Hooterville Ohio USA
    Ratings:
    +11,656 / 2 / -0
    Nice I'll be looking forward to those races. :arf:

3. Steve

Steve Administrator
    Staff Member Articles Moderator

Apr 23, 2009
    Maryland, USA
    Ratings:
    +3,166 / 0 / -0
    Radio Le Mans did a show about my favorite sports car racing classes a couple weeks ago called The Great GT Debate. It's nearly 2 hours long but I recommend it if you have trouble understanding the various GT classes/categories. I know I did, still do. In fact, after listening I now know it's even more confusing than I thought. But I did learn a lot and, among other things, I now understand a lot more than I did about how the IMSA GT classes compare with others.

They bring on a bunch of experts (including Marshall Pruett, so it's not all Brit, etc, accents :) ), and they all ramble a lot but there's plenty of good stuff in there. Put it on while you're tinkering on the MINI or whatever. I've been listening to it in parts while on the treadmill.

Listen directly from the Radio Le Mans site: radiolemans.com

Or you can download the podcast from iTunes to take with you: RadioLeMans.com by Radio Show Ltd. on iTunes