Pre Migration Posting Problem

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by newmar, Oct 13, 2016.

1. newmar

newmar New Member

Jun 20, 2016
    Retired aircraft mechanic
    Houston, TX
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    When I click on Post New Thread, the title and text entry areas are tiny....the title block is only three characters wide and the main text body is less than 10 characters wide. It used to be normal, what did I do?

2. ZippyNH

ZippyNH Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2010
    Pilot
    Southern NH
    Ratings:
    +688 / 0 / -0
    On a phone or a full size computer? Know Nathan will need to know...along with OS, AND browser.
    I have seen some oddities since the site has gone "mobile friendly" or screen size responsive in rendering...
    On a phone you can sometimes hold it width wise then it seems too work like on a desktop...holding it vertically can make odd things happen in formatting from what I have seen.....

3. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Scroll to the bottom of the page after you've logged in. In the bottom left corner is a drop down. I'll venture to say yours has M/A Responsive in the little window. Select MA from the list, it's the last one. That will fix the formatting issues on devices that have a larger screen than a phone.

I also moved this to Site Feedback for 2 reasons. One being the OP will get an email that it's been moved prompting them to come back and see the answer. The second being to me it makes more sense there.

4. newmar

newmar New Member

Jun 20, 2016
    Retired aircraft mechanic
    Houston, TX
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you Nathan, you were right, all better now that I switched to MA!