Pre Migration Classifieds

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Guapish_Fliver, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Guapish_Fliver

Guapish_Fliver New Member

May 31, 2016
    Pimpin
    Da wess
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I was re directed to a strange looking site to post classifieds and there is no way to post on that site. The link that says "log in to post" does not work. The normal MA classified forums are locked for some reason. Pretty lame idea...

2. Dave.0

Dave.0 Helix & RMW Powered
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    Just post / start a thread and whatever you have for sale in the general version of MINI you have section. More people will see it here.

If it's crap, post it on NAM or Facebook. FB has a page called MINI Parts Buy, Sell, Trade More people will see it on FB.

3. Firebro17

Firebro17 Dazed, but not Confused
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 18, 2010
    Retired CAL FIRE Battalion Chief
    The Great Irrigated Desert of Central CA
    Ratings:
    +3,328 / 0 / -0
    Yes, to put it politically correct, the Classified section they've got here now SUX!

4. JackMac

JackMac Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    PA
    Ratings:
    +256 / 0 / -0
    Like Dave said, you will reach a much wider audience on those other sources. I've had far more response selling and finding parts there.

5. Firebro17

Firebro17 Dazed, but not Confused
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 18, 2010
    Retired CAL FIRE Battalion Chief
    The Great Irrigated Desert of Central CA
    Ratings:
    +3,328 / 0 / -0
    Jack, you too are correct... I sold my beloved R53 and nearly all my unused and/or no longer needed parts there.

6. Sully

Sully Administrator
    Staff Member Articles Moderator

Jul 21, 2015
    Software
    Ratings:
    +1,102 / 8 / -0
    Agreed - This weekend I'm working to revert it to the native thread classifieds model. That said, I'm also looking at other sites and determining what work I can do to make this way better than our current site and others. If you run across other sites you really like let me know. (I already have NAM on the list of ones I'm looking at) I like some of their features but some are dated. Ideally I can figure out a way to integrate it with FB and other social media to make it easier to post, hit a broader audience and easier to review.

I would love your thoughts.