Mini Countryman R-134 JCW 19" cross spoke wheels for sale.

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires For Sale' started by COJCW, Nov 27, 2015.

1. COJCW

COJCW New Member

Nov 27, 2015
    Boulder, CO
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    #1 COJCW, Nov 27, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
    Sold: Mini Countryman R-134 JCW 19" cross spoke wheels for sale.

Hello,

We just picked up a 2014 mini countryman with only 1500 miles on it. It's a JCW package with the 19" cross spoke wheels. We love the look of the wheels, but decided to opt for a bit wider, so even though we love the look of the wheels, as most do, we're going to modify ours a little. So I have a nearly new set of JCW wheels available now (about 2500 miles total on them and in perfect condition). Below are the details:

R134 - 19" JOHN COOPER WORKS CROSS SPOKE ALLOY WHEEL - MINI COUNTRYMAN

Set of 4, perfect condition, basically new (only ~2500 miles on them).

New price through Mini - $525 each ($2100 + tax for a set of 4)

Asking $1200 for the set (that comes out to $300 each, $225 off per wheel, $900 off list price for the set, no tax, and as good as new!)

Shipping not included in price, but possible: I have boxes and a quote through Discount tire for about $100 total (depend on your location).

Weight-optimized cast alloy wheel with relief-style spokes. With this technology, aluminum material is twisted at the outer spoke crossover into the rim base. This creates a weight saving of several hundred grams without affecting stability in any way. This is the largest possible approved wheel.

Wheel Size: 7.5Jx19 Offset: 52 EH2+

Give me a call if you're interested in picking these up. We're in CO.

Todd
    303-918-1411

Attached Files:

2. MCS02

MCS02 Moderator
    Staff Member Articles Moderator Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Male
    Ratings:
    +7,876 / 10 / -3
    Nice looking clubman! Welcome to MA!

3. TheModFather

TheModFather Well-Known Member

May 15, 2012
    11 years in the ARMY, 2 years of being a multitale
    North Denver CO.
    Ratings:
    +5,322 / 0 / -0
    Good luck with the sale Todd...

Haven't seen you around yet, but there are a few of us regulars on the board who are also in the Denver area. (Old81, and myself mostly) MINI5280 just set up a classified section on the FB page which might help you a little more. And feel free to drop in on the club meetings with either 5208 or MINI-COW, we're a fun group.

4. Motoring Magic

Motoring Magic New Member
    Motoring Alliance Sponsor

Dec 13, 2009
    Motoring Magic Owner, Ventura County's ONLY MINI s
    Thousand Oaks, Vta cty, socal
    Ratings:
    +266 / 0 / -0
    nice ride

welcome to MA-what wheels are you going to install? I am considering the options for my Paceman. Might be interested in yours but I cannot pick them up.....;LOL

5. COJCW

COJCW New Member

Nov 27, 2015
    Boulder, CO
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the welcome Modfather. Still trying to figure out how the site works. Didn't realize I even had messages and not sure how to respond to individual posts yet. Just had this Countryman for a few weeks and new to all the mini sites, pretty much. Thanks for the invite.

Motoring Magic - I decided to go with a 19x8.5 wheel from Advanti racing in basically the same style, but black. They are a 45 offset, so fills out the wheel well but not as extreme as some of the 40 offsets I've seen. Just put them on yesterday and think the fit is really good, but also think the stock 225's are a bit stretched on there for my taste, so will go with a wider tire down the road. Discount tire said they can ship the wheels for me for about $100 total (maybe less depending on where), and I just dropped the price $100 too. Let me know if you're interested. I thought about running these with a spacer to push them out a little, but decided I liked the black, so went ahead with the replacement. I'll post some pics in a few days.