2004 R53 Electric Blue/Black/Sport/66K Phoenix AZ

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by cavalier cooper, Jul 8, 2012.

1. cavalier cooper

cavalier cooper New Member

May 16, 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    2004 MINI Cooper S
    66,000 miles
    Electric blue exterior, black leather interior
    6 speed manual transmission, supercharged 1.6 litter 4 cylinder engine
    Sports package, Harman Kardon sound system, panoramic sun roof, xenon headlights
    15% Way Motor Works pulley, John Cooper Works spark plugs, new accessory belt
    Custom vinyl graphic on the bonnet/boot
    Aero Grill
    Upgraded speakers/head unit
    Second owner, adult/female driven, always garaged
    All records are included
    New windshield, newer battery
    Clean Carfax
    Price: $12,800

Very sad to see her go! I purchased the car from its original owner in 2010. She was an older woman who paid cash for the car in 2004. She always garaged it, barely drove it and religiously maintained it, a standard I kept up when I purchased the car from her.

The car comes with upgraded speakers/head unit (HK system had a bad amp when I purchased the car) and a custom white vinyl graphic that is one of a kind. I modeled the stripe on the R56 stripe. The pin stripe on either side is separate and can be removed, as can the whole stripe rather easily. The car as a whole is in really good shape with minor wear given its age.

The bad: Passenger window does stick sometimes in hot weather. The drivers side door lock does not unlock with the key, but does lock via remote. The car also had a very intermittent stalling problem where it would power down at idle and restart itself. I think it was a connection issue and think it's been fixed, but it's only happened three times in the past year, so I can't be sure.

Email, text or call (602) 345-0858